Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What are Chrome Wheels made of? Is it the same zinc alloy as always?

Are Chrome Wheels painted silver?

i was at an tounament (not wbbo) by toys r us and over there there was a guy using 2 metal wheels in a beyblade most of his beyblades had a face, clear wheel, 2 metal wheels, track and bottom! i have no idea how he did that, but anyways is this legal by the wbbo?
The 2 Metal Wheel part is not legal. Unless it is a 4D Beyblade .. ?
nope its a normal MFB bey, its like he put flame wheel and earth wheel stacked together
isint it unfair to use 4D system beys to battle with the MFB beys as they have more weight and stamina?
(Apr. 05, 2012  10:23 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: isint it unfair to use 4D system beys to battle with the MFB beys as they have more weight and stamina?
only 4D metal Wheels are in competative use but we do get all the rest other parts that are competative in Metal Fusion/ Masters beys
how to make pictured sig
That is off-topic. This is for the Beyblade Hobby.
(Apr. 05, 2012  10:23 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: isint it unfair to use 4D system beys to battle with the MFB beys as they have more weight and stamina?

Unfair, yes. Illegal, no.
Sadly, you just have to deal with it, though Toys R Us should be playing by hasbro rules and thus not allowing anything not yet released in america.
Ahem.

Basalt is still competitively viable.
what is full round robin
(Apr. 04, 2012  10:59 PM)GM Phantom Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2012  5:53 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Beyblade Wikia plain sucks
Well that's because I am the sole user currently active on Beyblade wikia, and it would be most appreciated if other WBO members joined. Sadly, we use the English names due to popular vote.
Anubis X: I believe the D hierarchy goes like this: D < SD < PD < W2D/SWD < WD
"sole user currently active" - What the heck are you on about? I've been there everyday for a year now. You're hardly the only user there...

(Apr. 05, 2012  1:49 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

Unfair, yes. Illegal, no.
Sadly, you just have to deal with it, though Toys R Us should be playing by hasbro rules and thus not allowing anything not yet released in america.

Outside of Japan, parts unreleased outside of Japan are forbidden from tournaments. The Blader should have been disqualified.

Although, it just goes to show that some of the people helping out don't bother to check.
Toys "R" Us things can barely be called tournaments anyway, that is known ...

agentbeyblade21 Wrote:what is full round robin

Read the Event Guide :
http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

This topic is strictly for questions on the toys though.
(Apr. 05, 2012  9:46 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: nope its a normal MFB bey, its like he put flame wheel and earth wheel stacked together
How do you do that?! Wouldn't he have to use a longer face or something to hold that together?
I wonder if Stone Faces are long enough to fit through 2 MFB metal wheels? Can somebody see for me?

Is the Diablo metal wheel more suitable for Attack or Defense customizations? I'v read through the Diablo discussion thread but can't really see anything that will tell me which customizations it's better for.
yes it is diablo got good stuf
if you want to no any more stuf pm me
Yeah, it's more suited for attack then defense. Too much recoil on it.

Defense is sort of ehh, since because of its weight it SHOULD be good, but it has too much recoil to even be compared to something like Duo.
Common opinion is that Diablo is only useful at all for Anti-Attack and iffy Defense, as it is outclassed infinitely by Flash/Blitz/Vari for Attack, and Duo/Death for Defense.
is the rev up launcher any good and can metal masters beys beat 4d beys becouse they are not out in us and should not be aloud in us tourneys.
(Apr. 05, 2012  10:11 PM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: is the rev up launcher any good and can metal masters beys beat 4d beys becouse they are not out in us and should not be aloud in us tourneys.

The Rev-Up Launcher, if it is not broken, is actually slightly better than the Beylauncher, but because of the sometimes awkward mechanism and the higher vulnerability to breaks, people still generally prefer to use the Beylauncher.

4D Metal Wheels basically dominate the metagame right now. Do you mean in World Beyblade Organization tournaments in the United States ? Because all official Metal Fight Beyblades are allowed, and everyone has the same fair chance of buying those better parts or not.
(Apr. 05, 2012  5:39 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2012  10:59 PM)GM Phantom Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2012  5:53 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Beyblade Wikia plain sucks
Well that's because I am the sole user currently active on Beyblade wikia, and it would be most appreciated if other WBO members joined. Sadly, we use the English names due to popular vote.
Anubis X: I believe the D hierarchy goes like this: D < SD < PD < W2D/SWD < WD <EWD.

"sole user currently active" - What the heck are you on about? I've been there everyday for a year now. You're hardly the only user there...

Unless you are Dhairya711 or OceanStar1994,Who are 2 and 3 on the wiki, I don't know what you're talking about. I've been on most of the year, but I can't seem to get 30 days straight. Still, Dhairya711 hasn't been around for months and OceanStar1994 still shows up, but doesn't log in... So yes, I am technically the only "user" except for Ocean and a few anons.
Guys, settle your dispute about another website in private, please. This is not the place.
(Apr. 06, 2012  3:59 PM)nikostategami98 Wrote: how can i develop my beyblading skills?

by practicing..... more and more and more