Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Also, the same track can be used efficently in totally different combos, like Lighting L-Drago BD145LRF (Attack custom) and Basalt Aquario BD145CS (Defense custom). So it's really not helpful to classify many parts.
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:08 AM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:01 AM)Blood Wrote: normally, they would have stayed in a covered place or something...
and normally they would have wiped it off anyway...
Yeah i know, that happens at tournaments over here as well, of course. So you didn't really answer my question... I was asking would the B : D be illegal if it actually got wet during play in a tournament.
As long as it doesn't affect the performance of your B: D, its alright. Smile
(Apr. 02, 2012  12:03 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: The best three are Cancer, Aquario and Cygnus. What reason would you have to suggest 'Libra Or Horogium or orion', Hasbro stats? Don't believe Hasbro stats. Horogium is one of the most imbalanced and lightest CW's. Also Kerbecs is quite imbalanced, and Unicorno II is only good if you have no other options.

Kerbecs inherently doesn't have "bad balance". Its quite a nice Clear Wheel, with good amount of weight, and very good weight distribution; only when used in collaboration with three-sided wheels. Smile
I read somewhere on this Forum (I think it may have been in the 'Advanced Forum') that Kerbecs has bad balance and causes scraping. I also read that it especially isn't good in 230 combos. However, i know it does do very well on Basalt.
That's because it probably wasn't on a 3-sided wheel like Jan mentioned.
Kerbecs does extremely well on 3-sided wheels, with good weight and good weight distribution.
...how would a clear wheel cause scraping, exactly? Kerbecs is the primary recommended CW for non-BD145 Basalt combos, and for all three-sided MW combos.
(Apr. 02, 2012  5:35 PM)Hazel Wrote: ...how would a clear wheel cause scraping, exactly? Kerbecs is the primary recommended CW for non-BD145 Basalt combos, and for all three-sided MW combos.
I don't know... i saw it somewhere... Also i think i may have read that it causes more scraping when on Basalt BD145 and causes 230 combos too wobble when not with Basalt, however, i have never experienced it.

EDIT: Is this just me, or is the 'Ask a Question, Get an Answer' thread not part of important threads anymore?
Yes, I know what you read about it.
It happens when Kerbecs is placed on Basalt BD145 combos. Hazel already said that Kerbecs isn't supposed to be used on these. Smile
This had been quite a popular theory, and its quite possible that you read it in either the Advanced Forum, or probably in Build Me a Combo or somewhere else.
Even I do not have any idea as to why Kerbecs is thought to be the cause, but well....
The "Stick Thread" administrator quick reply bug is happening again, for seemingly no reason... it comes and goes, with absolutely no indication as to why.
This may be a dumb question but is it possible to combine two crystal wheels together or would the bey be unable to be launched?
(Apr. 02, 2012  9:17 PM)Kenshin Wrote: This may be a dumb question but is it possible to combine two crystal wheels together or would the bey be unable to be launched?

it should be able to work but it would lack power or wont spin for long

what is better for all attack combos:

Face bolts:

Regular Face bolt
MF (Metal Face)
MF-L (Metal Face Leather)
MF-H (Metal Face-Heavy)

Tracks:
CH120
LW105
W105
D125
T125
R145

Bottoms:
RF
RDF
RSF
R2F
F
WF
MF
CS

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
With the MFB 4D season ending, does this mean that TT is gonna stop producing the products from like, the beginning?(Fusion)
Most likely not, but any other questions like this I think should be in the Anime and Manga forum.
Actually yes, all products progressively stop getting produced as months go by, so the same will happen with all the 4D products. That means that we will probably see several recycled parts in Zero-G, to compensate with the loss of the older, yet compatible parts.
Whats the best metal attack wheel so far.I'm not sure if this question goes here or the build me a combo one.
I believe Flash is the best so far. So i've heard and read. It's basically all over this forum! aha
Vari Ares
(Apr. 03, 2012  1:43 PM)Robsta Wrote: Vari Ares
Flash is better than VariAres.
flash in attack mode is the best attack wheel to use.
in attack mode it's even better than blitz metal wheel

Which type is Flame Eagle 145F, Beyblade online says that it is a stamina type?
Are you talking about BeybladeBattles.com? Never believe that site... in fact, never believe Hasbro. Anyways, it's a Balance type.
Use a bit of sense, beyblade battles is not a combo expert, the fact that it has an f tells you that it is an attempt of an attack type
Edit : beaten but I can see why it could be a balance type but i tend to think that any completely flat tip is attack
If u want to find combo experts go to build me a combo 2#
Do someone know when the next Beyblade online tournament is? It hasn`t been one in years?