Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What is the purpose of Basalt Horologium's Death Staircase?
TT said that it can defense by wobbling but I REALLY doubt it...
Well, partially it's to prevent basalt being too overpowered, as it hurts it's stamina. However, the wobbling allows it to smash down on lower opponents, killing their spin. Even when at the same height, it has a detrimental effect on the opponents stamina. The top surface also seems to make some impact on the opponent, likely to similar effect. Due to it's weight and compact size/concentrated weight, it isn't destabilised by it's opponents when making this contact.

Still, it's mostly a handicap.

Oh, and apparently it helps with a "counter defence" hitting the opponent back hard after a hit.
Can Basalt be used as an attack wheel as well?...BEcause my Basalt Aquario DF145 WD KOed an eagle so can it have a good attack when used with 85/145 and RF/R2F?
Can anyone tell me if Quetz is still good or not?
(because I wanna to have an excuse for buying it )(?)
(Jun. 20, 2011  1:40 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Can anyone tell me if Quetz is still good or not?
(because I wanna to have an excuse for buying it )(?)

quetz is severely outclassed...
Sam Testing proved it mediocre. It's got no smash points. Tge weight helps, but yeah.

And quetz is heavily outckassed, as dx said, not competitively viable.
So I should not buy Quetz?(although it looks cool)
If I have one, I should throw it into the trash bin(?) ?
Don't buy it. Why would you bin it though? It's a pretty wheel...
That's exaggeration. Don't be serious Grin
Another problem:Is Infinity good?Is there any ways to let it shine?
(Sorry for having loads of questions)
I'm not always serious, but eh, I'm ill so I'm in an eh mood.
Infinity and thunder are decent defensively. But, it's not amazing.
I know that Infinity only weights about 33G so it is NOT good at defense,
Can it works as an Stamina wheel?
Or it's not worth to buy t?
Infinity/Thunder are outclassed in defense and stamina by wheels like Hell, Basalt, Earth, etc...so I dont think there is a reason to buy it
33 isn't too light, Earth is about the same. Defensively, thunder is going okay so far, and infinity was decent. But infinity libra, like most limited beys, isn't that useful competitively (infinity and thunder are the same wheel btw).

Stamina wise, infinity was poor, it lacks libra's good perimeter-based weight distribution, so yeah, it's probably best used defensively.

Anyway, infinity is too pretty to use.
Adding to what SAM10795 and th!nk said, next time you ask a question like that, be sure to place it in the "Purchase Consultation" topic.
When would we know when to use which mode and which direction of spin for Gravity Perseus? My main aim is to knock out MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS. I have the normal and attack versions of the Perseus clear wheel, and Mold 1 and 3 of the Gravity metal wheel.
Use attack, the heavier MW, and counter mode. Right spin seems more effective against Basalt BD145, as you usually get outspun in left, and Right does give extra energy in the impact.
Testing's show that to be most effective in general.

However, I've had minor success with Attack, Heaviest MW, and normal mode, no metal face. I think it was SW145RF, but it hasn't worked since so I'm not sure, may have been something else.

The best way to find anything out is experimentation, though.
can some 1 please host a tournament in or around SE ohio if there is 1 please pm me
(Jun. 20, 2011  1:31 PM)th!nk Wrote: Well, partially it's to prevent basalt being too overpowered, as it hurts it's stamina. However, the wobbling allows it to smash down on lower opponents, killing their spin. Even when at the same height, it has a detrimental effect on the opponents stamina. The top surface also seems to make some impact on the opponent, likely to similar effect. Due to it's weight and compact size/concentrated weight, it isn't destabilised by it's opponents when making this contact.

Still, it's mostly a handicap.

Oh, and apparently it helps with a "counter defence" hitting the opponent back hard after a hit.

Well, actually, TT did that so that Basalt doesn't become overpowered; and WBO discovered that it smashes down on its opponents, counter defense, etc.. Tongue_out_wink
OK, now let's get back to the main point-
Just because I love to see new types of attacks in MFB, I want to ask, is this wobbling attack of Basalt, which kills the opponent's spin, related to Force Smash?
I asked this in the Upper Attack Theory thread, but the answer was no. But, I always get the feeling, why not? If not force smash, its at least, SIMILAR to Force Smash.
Force Smash needs downward slopes to push the bey down. But, this theory was created AGES before Basalt was created, and no one would have even thought, that there would be a heavy, wobbly bey that would push the other bey towards the stadium floor, without any slopes. So, even though it doesn't possess those slopes, it possesses weight. The 2nd postulate of Force Smash states that, the bey should be heavy. So, Basalt's wobble attack should at least be near to Force Smash?

EDIT:
Hytyjin- Please check official events...
jan: It's kinda related, but it's basically the well known concept of wobbling attackers. Uncertain

@ Dracomageat: Q sucks, so yeah, not much. as I've said, Basalt is a very poor attack wheel. Wobbling isn't a great form of attack, and basalt is sufficient wobble-wise on CS, which allows it to wobble but prevents toppling.

Hytyjin: Stop making such stupid posts, read the forum rules and your introductory PM before you continue to post.
hey dude i wanna start a tourney in new delhi,india plz help me SpeechlessSpeechless
Worse... A Q tip will just wreck its Stamina... Basalt will not be able to wobble around properly... In short, VERY BAD... Stupid

EDIT- Beaten by th!nk.
beybladefreak- SPAM. You shouldn't do this. Go to the Indian thread, and send a PM to a member named Ray Unicorno. He is already trying to host a tourney in New Delhi, India.
can we use fake bey,modified beys or fake parts in a tourney?? ?Speechless
i wanna start a tourney in new delhi, india can u help me?? ?Speechless

[Image: metal-fight-beyblade.html]
ni illegal you have to use an authentic hasbro, tt or sonokong beyblade read the universal rules
Hmm. I don't know. What do you think?

You could use the search function, or common sense, even.