Ask a question, get an answer! #2

go on the tier list for competitive combos, its on the advanced forum
And use "Build Me a Combo #2!" for your other questions.
Should I use R145 with Vulcan to increase smash?
(Dec. 29, 2011  10:43 PM)gokerbecs247 Wrote: Should I use R145 with Vulcan to increase smash?
I believe this should be posted in Build Me a Combo 2.
You shouldn't use Vulcan at all if you want more smash.
which is generally preferred for attack types, R2F or RF?
There has never been a clear preference. R2F is faster (to which some say "launch RF harder"), slightly harder to control (to which some say "launch R2F better"), and has slightly less stamina (to which some say "so? RF doesn't win by OS anyway). I generally stick to R2F on right-spin only wheels, and RF on dual spin. LRF is too rare to see much use, and R2F isn't bad in left spin, it's kind of force of habit.
RF is more popular, and more common in terms of release.

Sorry I can't be much help with it, ahah, it's a murky topic.

Nah, that answer was perfect.. If it comes down to preference then the choice between them for me becomes "which is cheaper" Smile

one last question for now:

Is the beylauncher still the best choice out of released launchers/shooters?
It's the most powerful, so most people prefer it. Some people prefer the Light Launcher/Light Launcher 2,though it's personal preference. The Beylauncher L/R is the best Beylauncher, from whatI can remember others saying.
The Beylauncher LR is the preferred launcher. Just avoid ones made by Sonokong (such as the one which comes with SonoKong's Gravity Perseus), as these are known to be extremely fragile (mine lasted a good 5 or 9 launches).

The Hasbro Rev-Up launcher is faster, but breaks extremely easily, is inconsistent, and only works with right spin beys, and the speed makes it extremely hard to control anything.
(Dec. 30, 2011  2:23 AM)th!nk Wrote: The Hasbro Rev-Up launcher is faster, but breaks extremely easily
To back this up, I bought one today.
It broke almost as soon as I got home.
I'd go with the Beylauncher L/R.
This might sound stupid, but I just coloured up some of my parts. I even weighed it, the is exactly the same. So, assuming that the weight of the colour applied is negligible, will it be legal for competitive use ?
Yes. Its Ok if you just painted it, and it didn't effect its performance..
What combos can be beaten by Gravity Perseus BD145MF
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:28 AM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: This might sound stupid, but I just coloured up some of my parts. I even weighed it, the is exactly the same. So, assuming that the weight of the colour applied is negligible, will it be legal for competitive use ?
other parts than tips should be ok since the weight has bit/no differ...
but if you colored on the tips...if it changes its performance like decreasing grips and making the tips to be less friction..it would be illegal as well..
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:33 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: What combos can be beaten by Gravity Perseus BD145MF

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:34 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:28 AM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: This might sound stupid, but I just coloured up some of my parts. I even weighed it, the is exactly the same. So, assuming that the weight of the colour applied is negligible, will it be legal for competitive use ?
other parts than tips should be ok since the weight has bit/no differ...
but if you colored on the tips...if it changes its performance like decreasing grips and making the tips to be less friction..it would be illegal as well..

Nope, I've just coloured up MWs and CWs. By the way, Thanks ! Smile
So, i have 2 arenas (I'm ordering an Attack arena from Takara Tomy once my pay goes in) but i'm not sure which one is better to use. They're both hasbro so i know neither is good at all. I have the Thunder whip Pegasus, and the Battle Core arena i think it's called (The one that you can swap the thing in the middle around). Which is best to use?

Also when using thunder whip pegasus, my tips get yellow stuff on them, i'm assuming from the paint on the arena. anyway to stop this/Fix it?
How do i fix my rev up launcher, while i was running to TEAMNEONBLADERS hangover place i accidently dropped it
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:33 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: What combos can be beaten by Gravity Perseus BD145MF

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc
sorry I was on my phone when i asked thanks
Light Launcher2 or BeyLauncher wich one should i use
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:16 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: So, i have 2 arenas (I'm ordering an Attack arena from Takara Tomy once my pay goes in) but i'm not sure which one is better to use. They're both hasbro so i know neither is good at all. I have the Thunder whip Pegasus, and the Battle Core arena i think it's called (The one that you can swap the thing in the middle around). Which is best to use?

Also when using thunder whip pegasus, my tips get yellow stuff on them, i'm assuming from the paint on the arena. anyway to stop this/Fix it?

Really, neither are any good for much of anything, but I would personally use the weird core one. As for the yellow stuff on your tips, it's paint just as you suspected, and the only way to stop it is just to not to play in that type of stadium. The paint on the tips can just be rubbed off with your finger.

(Dec. 30, 2011  6:23 AM)Yured Wrote: How do i fix my rev up launcher, while i was running to TEAMNEONBLADERS hangover place i accidently dropped it

Well, what's wrong with it?

(Dec. 30, 2011  6:50 AM)Djalu13 Wrote: Light Launcher2 or BeyLauncher wich one should i use

It's entirely up to you and your style of blading, but you can get more rotations out of a Beylauncher than a LL2 (7>5).
Is Basalt Bull 230CS a viable defense combo?? And yes, I know. I need MFs.
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:50 AM)Djalu13 Wrote: Light Launcher2 or BeyLauncher wich one should i use

Beylauncher

(Dec. 30, 2011  6:53 AM)Last Memory Wrote: Is Basalt Bull 230CS a viable defense combo?? And yes, I know. I need MFs.

Probably belongs in build me a combo, but as it's kind of Grey area...

It isn't particularly good for defense any more, no. It's a decent balance combo, but it's still very dated.
Well, I would've put it in build me a combo, but I wasn't wanting to list all my parts again, so if I had just asked that question I would've gotten yelled at for not putting the question in this thread, since it doesn't meet the requirements for that thread.

How so?? Other than Basalt (Scythe, which I haven't seen suggested as better than Basalt), and 230 (which I know TH170 is better), what parts are very dated and which ones replaced them??