Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 02, 2011  1:11 PM)njrk97 Wrote: firstly whats OOTB and scondlt i have been doiing test with hasbro cs i have been using ray but i alos but cs on earth to compenstae for ray not being that good but in most of the test my hasbro cs does quite qell at defending and i pln to use it in tourneys since hasbro rs could not handle over 4 battle without beening worn past use

Please try to slow down your fingers long enough to fix spelling errors and add the occasional comma, period, or other punctuation marks. This will help us better understand what you are trying to communicate.
which is better eds or ewd for stamina
(Dec. 02, 2011  4:36 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: which is better eds or ewd for stamina

One is on the competitive combo's list, one isn't. Work it out.
why isn't blitz on the tier list yet, wbo has already said that it is a top tier smash attack fusion wheel for right spin
(Dec. 02, 2011  4:59 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: why isn't blitz on the tier list yet, wbo has already said that it is a top tier smash attack fusion wheel for right spin

I already answered this. These things do not get done overnight. Please, stop asking repetitive and unnecessary questions.
(Dec. 02, 2011  5:01 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2011  4:59 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: why isn't blitz on the tier list yet, wbo has already said that it is a top tier smash attack fusion wheel for right spin

I already answered this. These things do not get done overnight. Please, stop asking repetitive and unnecessary questions.
sorry

(Dec. 02, 2011  1:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Your Hasbro CS might have worn down enough, to provide good Defense. But beware, any further usage will result in a complete wear out, and your CS will no longer be useful...

Hazel (I think, but maybe it was th!nk) put together a post some short while ago describing the type of launching that you can do to maintain or switch the aggressiveness of your CS. This is all around natural wear, and completely legal. I think it would be a long, long time with many thousands of launches before a CS would become "useless".
'twas Hazel. My contribution to CS knowledge was a list of how to get each type from standard releases, but that was before Hasbro released their somewhat varying ones.

As for over-wearing it, too much wear can reduce it's defensive powers a little and have a sizeable impact on manipulability.
Hey guys!Is RF better when is worn out or when it is new?Smile
If I was to make an MFB reincarnation of Wolborg, what would be a good, easy to find metal wheel, I was thinking of using Blitz, but to be honest, I don't want to spend £30.00 on a set just for that set lol

What I was thinking of was _____ Wolf BGrin, I don't care about performance, I just want something that looks like it lol

And I will be using Blue and silver Spraypaint, any thoughts?
Aerith- Of course when RF is new... But if you can't control it, then maybe you will have to wear it down. But its better to learn to control it instead... :\
Arupaeo & th!nk- Well yes, it won't wear out that fast, but yeah! Its just better to tell him! Tongue_out
And hey, I read Hazel's post there. It just slipped out of my mind. Smile
Thx Janstarblast!
(Dec. 02, 2011  5:46 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: If I was to make an MFB reincarnation of Wolborg, what would be a good, easy to find metal wheel, I was thinking of using Blitz, but to be honest, I don't want to spend £30.00 on a set just for that set lol

What I was thinking of was _____ Wolf BGrin, I don't care about performance, I just want something that looks like it lol

And I will be using Blue and silver Spraypaint, any thoughts?

Blitz reminds me most of Wolborg 2's AR...

It's hard, because to most people wolborg normally just means "zombie", which implies a round AR, but other than Wolborg MS, they were always pretty bad/recoily. That said, there was never any real continuity in the AR shape. Wolborg 1 had an AR that faced the wrong way in it's normal spin direction, and was very poor, 4 sided, etc, Wolborg 2 was three sided, and is similar in shape to Trygle's Triple Wing, but sadly lacks it's abilities. Wolborg 3/Uriel had a nice enough AR, 4 sided, rather rounded in left spin... Wolborg 4's was Star-Shaped and horrid.

Very little continuity there. Blitz is still the obvious choice for naming and similarity in general...

Maybe wait for Kreis, or otherwise, Beat might work. Smaller wheels just look dumb on B: D, to be honest, and even then there isn't much, Burn maybe.
Okay, thanks for the help Th!nk, I thought Blitz on Barrage Attack mode might have looked like a Wolborg 1 and I didn't want to make a Wolborg 2 since there isn't a rubber Bearing Core for MFB, but I think I will see if I can get Blitz or something else cheap enough and just make a Wolborg 2 MFB with out the Rubber Bearing Core, oh well thanks anyway Wink
(Dec. 02, 2011  5:08 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2011  1:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Your Hasbro CS might have worn down enough, to provide good Defense. But beware, any further usage will result in a complete wear out, and your CS will no longer be useful...

Hazel (I think, but maybe it was th!nk) put together a post some short while ago describing the type of launching that you can do to maintain or switch the aggressiveness of your CS. This is all around natural wear, and completely legal. I think it would be a long, long time with many thousands of launches before a CS would become "useless".

I did! But here, I summarized it in a much neater fashion:

Legal CS Tuning: How to!

Mint Hasbro Aggressive CS -> Semi Aggro CS: Angle your launch against the curviture of the Stadium. Pull hard.

Semi Aggro CS -> Calm CS: Continue above.

Calm CS -> Semi-Aggro CS: Straight launch into center.

Semi-Aggro CS -> Aggressive CS: "Perfect" Banking. Sliding shoot often helps.
which is better scythe or phantom for stamina
Please, stop asking these questions. Some wheels work better in some situations, others work better in different situations.

Any direct testing can be found in Phantom's testing thread, instead of asking these sorts of questions.
Is there a difference between the hasbro basalt and the TT basalt??
There is rumor of such but no proof and serious players seem to highly doubt it.
Hasbro has the same mold with a "lump" sticking out 90 Degrees to the Spiral Staircase of Death, and TT/SK molds vary.
What are the top 5 heaviest:Faces, Clear wheels, Metal wheels, Spin tracks, and performance tips.
the heaviest clear wheel i know is aquario
So are Phantom Force beys REALLY stronger than normal plastic?
Gonna try and win the one on Ebay with Galeon.
(Dec. 02, 2011  11:51 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: So are Phantom Force beys REALLY stronger than normal plastic?
Supposedly they are, but my Phantom Force Wolborg's AR chipped (remember how bad it is, though, so it's understandable) and the base also chipped around where the clips go in (how, I don't know, I just remember being hit with small yellow plastic pieces that I hoped were the base clips) while none of my 'normal' plastic beys have broken (except for that dang Master Driger Argh!)
Not really an answer, more of an experience that can kinda sorta help.
(Dec. 02, 2011  11:49 PM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: the heaviest clear wheel i know is aquario

You don't know much, then. There is a thread on this forum with part weights in it. He can search for himself.

(Dec. 02, 2011  11:51 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: So are Phantom Force beys REALLY stronger than normal plastic?

To the best of my knowledge, they're just "reinforced" - not actually any better performance wise.