Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 16, 2011  4:13 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Does The Fang wheel have any competitive use?
I don't think so :\
Here is a list of the competitive combos and their parts: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
What do you guys think of: Earth Tempo 145BS or Earth Tempo GB145WD? Which one is better?
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:17 AM)Ahmir Wrote: What do you guys think of: Earth Tempo 145BS or Earth Tempo GB145WD? Which one is better?

That type of question belongs in the Build Me a Combo #2 Thread.
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:18 AM)Byser Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:17 AM)Ahmir Wrote: What do you guys think of: Earth Tempo 145BS or Earth Tempo GB145WD? Which one is better?

That type of question belongs in the Build Me a Combo #2 Thread.

Earth Tempo gb145 wd is better it there are a lot better choices to use
how much does the Magnacore weight disk weight
edit: also how much does First Clutch Base (Metal Driger Version) weigh
(Nov. 16, 2011  5:28 AM)dragonbooster Wrote: how much does the Magnacore weight disk weight
edit: also how much does First Clutch Base (Metal Driger Version) weigh
I don't know if this helps but there is this (http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Driger) article about Metal Driger and it mentions the first clutch base. Although I could not not find the weight.

You may want to save this address: http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-1.htm

It has the weights of all of takara's plastic-gen parts.
is it worth it to trade 130 and 85 for a bd145?
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:01 PM)BladerNerd Wrote: is it worth it to trade 130 and 85 for a bd145?

It isn't a terrible trade - especially if you don't have BD145. That being said 85 and BD145 are available in multiple product releases, so you can acquire either part at a later date if you decide not to go forward with the trade.
I wonder if your post belongs to the right thread or not... :\
But I guess it does, as it ain't a Purchase....
Well, the answer to that will be- 'Maybe'.
BD145 is now easily available, and you certainly do not want to give up on that 85 track, which is still comparatively harder to get.... 130 is OK.
Performance wise, BD145 is important. But looking at the things you'd be giving up to get it, I don't think its worth it...

EDIT- Yo, Arupaeo... Grin
Yup,a goooood trade.However,85 is quite hard to get,while you can see lots of BD145 nowadays.85 works well with Blitz.
EDIT:Hah.Ninja'ed by Mr.Arupaeo and Jantwinklestar.
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:05 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:01 PM)BladerNerd Wrote: is it worth it to trade 130 and 85 for a bd145?

It isn't a terrible trade - especially if you don't have BD145. That being said 85 and BD145 are available in multiple product releases, so you can acquire either part at a later date if you decide not to go forward with the trade.

It should also be mentioned that Low Track is a dying breed, comparatively resting in the ICU, with Organ Harvesting teams eyeing it desirously, after flipping its Kawasaki at a four-lane intersection before being t-boned by a Big Rig.

What my abnormally detailed metaphor is intended to say is "85 will not serve you very well". BD145, however, is an absolutely dominating part in several aspects of the metagame.
LOL! Thank goodness 85 never signed that organ donor card, so the doctors may actually work to keep him alive.

Which is to say that while Hazels statements are absolutely true today, you never know what future parts may bring to revive a part and bring it back into use tomorrow. Smile
(Nov. 15, 2011  8:14 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  8:04 PM)Dashy Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  7:50 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Search for threads with "team" in the title (using the search by keyword, search titles only). That should pull up what you want.

Thanks a lot arupaeu ! Finally Maybe i can join a team! XD yeah!
(Nov. 15, 2011  7:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: However, know that no team goes around the world or even fights against other teams ...

So what does a team do then:\

Usually a team will either meet up at tournaments or they are just friends who decide to call themselves a team. Currently the wbo does not have any type of team tournament format.

Oh,OkeyTiredso a team its not so funny anymoreTired
It's just another name for a group of friends that Beyblade and talk about it...

But, labelling groups makes them feel more significant to some people.
Hey I want to know that which is better in Meteo L drago attack mode 1 or attack mode 2 ?
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:36 PM)cool dude ginka Wrote: Hey I want to know that which is better in Meteo L drago attack mode 1 or attack mode 2 ?

Try using the actual terms, because there is no such thing as "Attack Mode 1" and "Attack Mode 2".
Hmm,There is only Assault and Barrage mode.If I'm not mistaken,Assault(UpperMode)is better.
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:44 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Hmm,There is only Assault and Barrage mode.If I'm not mistaken,Assault(UpperMode)is better.

Your right assault mode is better. That is where the gold is exposed on the metal wheel
I believe that is Multi-Hit(Barrage),no?
Well, even I had the same question all this while...
Meteo L Drago is a bey which really confuses me... I have searched about this several times, but I did not find satisfying answers tbh.
There have been disputable points about which mode is better, but it all changes altogether.
Considering Meteo L Drago is not a hard-hitting wheel, and only appropriate for spin steal, I always thought Barrage mode to be superior; as the jagged portion would also aid spin steal. Then again, people consider Assault to be better.
I actually do not see any reason to consider Assault superior to Barrage Mode. But if Assault is really better, may someone please enlighten me with reasons? I am really looking forward to it... Smile
Testing shows barrage to be better IIRC.... Dan (probably the master of MLD CH120XF) says Barrage is better as well so why not barrage?
If he says Barrage is good in that combo,what about other combos?Meteo is baslically used to spin steal,and if I'm not mistaken,the rubber is more exposed when it is in Assault Mode.Let's stop this offtopicness.
EDITConfusedorry Hazelnuts.
(Nov. 16, 2011  4:23 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: If he says Barrage is good in that combo,what about other combos?Meteo is baslically used to spin steal,and if I'm not mistaken,the rubber is more exposed when it is in Assault Mode.Let's stop this offtopicness.

How is trying to answer Janstar's question in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread "offtopicness"?

Assault exposes more metal, Barrage exposes more Rubber. Metal = harder hits. Rubber = reduced recoil and Spin Equalization properties.