Ask a question, get an answer! #2

wich bey is the best of these

blitz unicorno 100rsf
blitz unicorno 100cs

you can give me even more hints by telling me at least 2 better tracks

Dpegasus
Blitz Unicorno 100RF would be the best choice.. CH120 or 85 would be a better track choice and MF would also be more desirable.

That would mean MF Blitz Unicorno 85/CH120RF.
(Oct. 29, 2011  5:01 PM)DeX Wrote: DRACO you do realize what recoil means? like, "the recoil of your gun?".
Recoil is actually something bad. it KO's yourself and your opponent

I know what I'm talking about and you yourself admit that recoil is a double edge sword. Maximizing it in the sort of way I suggested affects both beys equally as you say but that is where the other factors come in and give you the edge.
The other reason maximizing the chances of either bey getting KOed is that if neither does, you lose by default for using an attack type.

Note that this is only useful where you can reliably cause them to have the greater recoil. Never match heights when using Galaxy for example.
Is there any other way of obtaining a beypoint card besides the Pegasis DX Sets?
(Oct. 29, 2011  7:53 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Is there any other way of obtaining a beypoint card besides the Pegasis DX Sets?

Buy one from someone, but they tend to go for a lot...
I believe there are some Takara Tomy Starters that include them, such as Ray Unicorno D125CS.
IIRC, Galaxy Pegasis includes one as well.
But I'm sure you know that they're useless outside of Japan. Tongue_out
Make sure to get the one with the beypoint card though, there realsed to versions IIRC ; with and without.
Yup. The one with it will have a picture of it on the left side of the box.
What is the best Destableizer MW out of these?

Evil
Thermal
Fury
Inferno
Storm
What bey is this? I know its a Dranzer but, i dont know ANYTHING about plastics:

(Oct. 29, 2011  9:03 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: What is the best Destableizer MW out of these?

Evil
Thermal
Fury
Inferno
Storm

Thermal, if im not mistaken. Fury and Inferno are WAY too light to be a good destableizer Evil and Storm, im not so sure....
(Oct. 29, 2011  9:07 PM)Jdbriggs Wrote: What bey is this? I know its a Dranzer but, i dont know ANYTHING about plastics:

(Oct. 29, 2011  9:03 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: What is the best Destableizer MW out of these?

Evil
Thermal
Fury
Inferno
Storm

Thermal, if im not mistaken. Fury and Inferno are WAY too light to be a good destableizer Evil and Storm, im not so sure....

IIRC its Autochange Balancer...sort of a dranzer bey
Actually, I have another question.

Which track would be better on Earth ____ ____ B?

T125, D125, or DF145?
I'd use D125, but depends what you're going for: Stamina or Defense.
D125 really doesnt do anything but add weight to the bey. T125, from what i have seen, seems to be better in terms of adding balance and stamina, but they both just add weight to the bey.
(Oct. 29, 2011  9:10 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  9:07 PM)Jdbriggs Wrote: What bey is this? I know its a Dranzer but, i dont know ANYTHING about plastics:

Evil
Thermal
Fury
Inferno
Storm

IIRC its Autochange Balancer...sort of a dranzer bey

Oh, ok but is it decent, or even real for that matter, also are all the parts there?
(Oct. 29, 2011  9:15 PM)Dan Wrote: I'd use D125, but depends what you're going for: Stamina or Defense.

I'm going for Stamina, but I edited my above post and added DF145, so would that be a better option?
DF145 would be your best option, in terms of stamina.
i know that bakushin susanow will be bundle with the metal masters game in gamestop, but which stores will have vulcan horuseus and nightmare rex in their bundle?
@Jdbriggs: I'd rather use a mid-height than a tall one, gives you a bit more leeway.. :V

playtoomuch: I don't think we know yet, I could be wrong, but I'll assume if you found Bakushin at GameStop, you'll find the others if/when they are released.
Bakuhin is the Gamestop release, rex is the one released everywhere, horuseus is TRU, and Stamina Destroyer is BestBuy.
Does anyone know what auto change balancer's BB does? it looks like you can rotate the bottom but i try and it wont turn. do i need to take it apart or do i need a tool?
(Oct. 29, 2011  9:39 PM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Does anyone know what auto change balancer's BB does? it looks like you can rotate the bottom but i try and it wont turn. do i need to take it apart or do i need a tool?

It changes to attacl and defence mode, pretty much thats it.
Auto-Change means it changes by itself in battle.
What is "private message quota"?
(Oct. 30, 2011  1:27 AM)Technologic Wrote: What is "private message quota"?

This question belongs in "Questions About the WBO".
What are LTCS and HTCS?