Ask a question, get an answer! #2

But i said when you go to tounorments schedure and then it say schedure a event and then it gives you all the info i was going to do it but can i do it with out being a in the orgonzaen if i have to i am 10 but can,t i still be in the orgonzaen

P.s you neen to add more tournomets
(Mar. 21, 2017  12:01 AM)Wallbreaker177 Wrote: But i said when you go to tounorments schedure and then it say schedure a event and then it gives you all the info i was going to do it but can i do it with out being a in the orgonzaen if i have to i am 10 but can,t i still be in the orgonzaen

P.s you neen to add more tournomets

It is possible for you to become an organizor, but you have to have a tournament approved by the commitee and a the minimum amount of people (forgot how many). Tournaments are fan-run and prizes must be included, that's why tournaments don't show up so often; people have lives you know.
Next time you're making a post, please use proper spelling and grammar as it bugs me a lot when I see jumbled speech.
(Mar. 21, 2017  12:17 AM)Mage Wrote: It is possible for you to become an organizor, but you have to have a tournament approved by the commitee and a the minimum amount of people (forgot how many). Tournaments are fan-run and prizes must be included, that's why tournaments don't show up so often; people have lives you know.
Next time you're making a post, please use proper spelling and grammar as it bugs me a lot when I see jumbled speech.

You need atleast 8 people to host event Smile

Tbh I think only person age above 13 year old can host though. But maybe if you are capable enough then committee can allow you? I think you should try asking a Committee Member like Kai-V about it via Private Message Smile
Is it legal to remove the QR code in Hasbro beys? Using the method of removing the clear layer and poping it out. I feel like it should be because it makes the beyblade more closely resemble the Takara Tomy counterparts.
(Mar. 21, 2017  2:30 AM)BladerGx Wrote: Is it legal to remove the QR code in Hasbro beys? Using the method of removing the clear layer and poping it out. I feel like it should be because it makes the beyblade more closely resemble the Takara Tomy counterparts.

Any modification that alters performance is disallowed. That includes a vast number of possible Layer alterations but, if the QR code piece doesn't affect the friction between parts, it should be ok.
(Mar. 21, 2017  2:30 AM)BladerGx Wrote: Is it legal to remove the QR code in Hasbro beys? Using the method of removing the clear layer and poping it out. I feel like it should be because it makes the beyblade more closely resemble the Takara Tomy counterparts.
Yes it's totally fine, the small QR code is just a sticker in the middle of the layer.
(Mar. 21, 2017  3:45 AM)Yami Wrote: Yes it's totally fine, the small QR code is just a sticker in the middle of the layer.

He means the circular disc Hasbro puts inside their layers
Are 3D printed beyblades tournament legal
(Mar. 21, 2017  4:49 PM)XYZ Knight Wrote: Are 3D printed beyblades tournament legal

No, you need to use only Beyblades officially released by the official Beyblade companies, part of the actual main Beyblade toyline...
What does the avatar of kreis satan look like, like which category does it belong to? Is it a cousin of some mutant insect, or a lizard with insect like thighs, or just a demon? Just tell me what is its genus if genus happens to exist in burst avatar hierarchy.
(Mar. 21, 2017  7:09 PM)Leokan Wrote: What does the avatar of kreis satan look like, like which category does it belong to? Is it a cousin of some mutant insect, or a lizard with insect like thighs, or just a demon? Just tell me what is its genus if genus happens to exist in burst avatar hierarchy.

I think it might come from the fact that the devil is also referred to as Beezlebub, meaning lord of the flies.
(Mar. 21, 2017  7:09 PM)Leokan Wrote: What does the avatar of kreis satan look like, like which category does it belong to? Is it a cousin of some mutant insect, or a lizard with insect like thighs, or just a demon? Just tell me what is its genus if genus happens to exist in burst avatar hierarchy.

It looks like a purple menacing dragon to me
What recolours of the Magnum disk are there?
How much are magnacores worth on their own roughly?
Fed up with hasbro burst but afraid of teeth wear making the beyblade useless. How much of an issue is it? Also please give a quick list of must haves. Thanks!
(Mar. 22, 2017  1:24 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: Fed up with hasbro burst but afraid of teeth wear making the beyblade useless. How much of an issue is it? Also please give a quick list of must haves. Thanks!

Teeth wear are not really much of a problem, only some layers like Valkyrie and Deathscyther have teeth wearing problems. Hasbro is actually O.K, sure it looks worse and parts have been nerfed but some parts are really good and have better burst resistance than their TT version. As for the list of must-haves, I would like to know if you want Hasbro or Takara Tomy.
(Mar. 22, 2017  1:36 AM)Mage Wrote: Teeth wear are not really much of a problem, only some layers like Valkyrie and Deathscyther have teeth wearing problems. Hasbro is actually O.K, sure it looks worse and parts have been nerfed but some parts are really good and have better burst resistance than their TT version. As for the list of must-haves, I would like to know if you want Hasbro or Takara Tomy.

I actually have a lot of hasbro,  from my testing the only standouts I have noticed are Unicrest H/G. D and Valtryek V2 G.Z . I heard valtryek K V is good but with my experience it bursts way too often for my liking also roktavor is pretty good but Unicrest from my testing is better in stamina and defense.  Though I mainly have wave 1 and 1.5 from the hasbro stuff. I don't have the recently released ones like Dz, Y, Y2, H2, X 

but yeah I would like to see your list of both since I am still on the fence on investing in Hasbro or Takara.

Thanks a bunch!
(Mar. 22, 2017  1:51 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: I actually have a lot of hasbro,  from my testing the only standouts I have noticed are Unicrest H/G. D and Valtryek V2 G.Z . I heard valtryek K V is good but with my experience it bursts way too often for my liking also roktavor is pretty good but Unicrest from my testing is better in stamina and defense.  Though I mainly have wave 1 and 1.5 from the hasbro stuff. I don't have the recently released ones like Dz, Y, Y2, H2, X 

but yeah I would like to see your list of both since I am still on the fence on investing in Hasbro or Takara.

Thanks a bunch!

Alright
Most of the combos you listed are quite good, Variable is great for attack set-ups in Hasbro as their rubber is a lot softer but it obviously loses stamina quickly. Knuckle is light-weight but has good burst resistance and stamina while Gravity and Heavy are well, heavy and can give beys some more momentum.
I think you should stick with the nice combos you got for Hasbro and maybe try some other ones out too
As for TT beys
Dark Deathsyther is pretty much a must-have as it's defense and stamina are top tier
Rising Ragnarok is great for Gravity and Revolve. Revolve is a top-tier driver.
Spriggan Heavy defense is great for the Heavy and Defense
You could try Deathsyther but it has bad teeth problems
Lost Longinus has been making it's way up the tier ladder and is great for KOing other beys
If you want Longinus you definitely need Hold from Beast Behemoth cause they just work well together
You could get Wyvern for a good defense combo but D2 probably out-classes it
Welp, that's all I can think of for now, hope you find this useful
(Mar. 22, 2017  1:51 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: I actually have a lot of hasbro,  from my testing the only standouts I have noticed are Unicrest H/G. D and Valtryek V2 G.Z . I heard valtryek K V is good but with my experience it bursts way too often for my liking also roktavor is pretty good but Unicrest from my testing is better in stamina and defense.  Though I mainly have wave 1 and 1.5 from the hasbro stuff. I don't have the recently released ones like Dz, Y, Y2, H2, X 

Thanks a bunch!

here's a list of what to buy just add lost longius and beast behemoth
(Mar. 18, 2017  11:11 AM)JacksonFaller Wrote: Does anyone use android app(takara tomy)? I can't scan codes,  it says "you get ... points", but I can't press confirm button, because it ask to send report    (about error or idk about what) and whatever I choose It just logging out and open starting page. How can I fix it if it's possible? Excuse me for my English, hopefully you can understand what I'm trying to say.

same happened on my samsung j1 and s3, it only works on my s5, it just maybe the device compatibility

(Mar. 21, 2017  10:10 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: How much are magnacores worth on their own roughly?

To be honest I don't there is much of a pricing on wbo for them and I don't think there is much desire for them apart from the heavy metal core, from just observation from ebay,amazon and japanese websites I'd say from £3-£8.00 the high end being metal drigers heavy weight core since metal drigers are getting more harder to find/ prices getting hiked up
(Mar. 22, 2017  5:06 PM)Morsoe Wrote: same happened on my samsung j1 and s3, it only works on my s5, it just maybe the device compatibility

I actually find the way to scan my codes. I have installed Genymotion and create vm nexus 5 with android 5.1, installed app and scan it. Sometimes it crushes, but it works. 
It would be nice if someone, who has beylogger tried if it works with Genymotion (maybe other emulators fine too, but I don't tested their).
Is there an up to date list of what beys I should buy if I want to get into MFB competitively (Limited Format please)
(Mar. 22, 2017  10:45 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Is there an up to date list of what beys I should buy if I want to get into MFB competitively (Limited Format please)

I'm not sure of tournament formats but id say heavy and wide metal wheels and/or parts are probably banned. common ones u probably know at basalt, bd145, a bunch of 4d beyblades etc.
Is there a thread for beyblade memes? I need da memes, especially the ones that make fun of Hasbro!
(Mar. 23, 2017  12:19 AM)Discord Blader Wrote: Is there a thread for beyblade memes? I need da memes, especially the ones that make fun of Hasbro!

In that case you'd end up with an endless supply lol, Hasbro usually takes a dump on original products. They did alright with plastic gen and even mfb. but burst really messed up