Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Make sure that the disk is on such that the spikes are facing down, away from the metal parts. You can only use the spikes-up orientation of Hades itself - everything else you have to use the other mode.
(Jan. 26, 2016  2:15 AM)mudorios Wrote: hi. my friend used to do hms, and i cant figure out one she has based off of what she told me. she said it was an all black and purple bey with a dragon on top, but the whole thing is that color, so the wd must be colored. i think it's either a dragoon or gaia dragoon ms, but she said it wasn't them. is there one like that, or is her memory off?

Does she know what those Beyblades even look like? The only other HMS Beyblades that are purple and black I can think of are Samurai Changer MS (as Flame~Carpicorn suggested) and Jiraiya MS, but the best thing she can do is take a picture of her Blade and post it in the HMS Q&A thread for proper identification. Beyblade guessing by just colors is no fun, lol.
[/quote]

i showed her pictures of dragoon and g. dragoon, so it must be one of those two. she can't post it, b/c she's not a member, and not into beyblades anymore. so, ill ask her if it's one of those. thanks!
Recently i've been trying out this combo, which can beat phantom d125 wd combos in stamina:

(Behemoth/Saramanda) Zirago SR200 wd.

could someone test this combo in a bb-10, like, official testings???
Still on the bd145, when on other beys is it suppose to have a gap that it can be pushed a bit up and down in?
(Jan. 26, 2016  4:30 PM)Noahgs Wrote: Still on the bd145, when on other beys is it suppose to have a gap that it can be pushed a bit up and down in?

Pretty much every synchrome beyblade will have a gap where you can move the disk on bd145 up and down. Depending on the bottom wheel it can be large or very tiny. I always push it up as much as possible though.

Depending on which mold of bd145 you have it can be very loose or it can stay in place very firmly.

Most other Beyblades won't have any play with the disk moving up and down. Like duo or Diablo.
Is loose worse than firm? Mines in the middle
(Jan. 26, 2016  9:20 PM)Noahgs Wrote: Is loose worse than firm? Mines in the middle

I'm not sure it if really would matter but I think firm is little better.
Is $9.35 a good price for a takara tomy Orojya Revizer T125JB dark blue edition?

This is the URL http://www.ebay.com/itm/230900635047?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT
(Jan. 27, 2016  3:22 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Is $9.35 a good price for a takara tomy Orojya Revizer T125JB dark blue edition?

This is the URL http://www.ebay.com/itm/230900635047?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT

Of course it is a good price. It would be better if it was unopened, but that thing is supposed to be worth at least twenty dollars.

Man I hope Mani Ltd. releases rare recolours in floods like that again.
It says in the Item specifics
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, ((((unopened)))), undamaged item (including handmade items).
so hopefully it will be in the box
(Jan. 27, 2016  3:39 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: It says in the Item specifics
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, ((((unopened)))), undamaged item (including handmade items).
so hopefully it will be in the box
Yeah it will definitely be New In Box. Kai-V must have just looked at the photo.
At first I thought the price was too good but then I looked up the currency difference and $9.35 American = $314.39 New Taiwan Dollars.
(Jan. 27, 2016  3:43 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: At first I thought the price was too good but then I looked up the currency difference and $9.35 American = $314.39 New Taiwan Dollars.
Ah the currency exchange ruins it. $9.35 is really cheap in USD. It's like 9 candy bars.
(Jan. 27, 2016  3:45 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  3:43 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: At first I thought the price was too good but then I looked up the currency difference and $9.35 American = $314.39 New Taiwan Dollars.
Ah the currency exchange ruins it. $9.35 is really cheap in USD. It's like 9 candy bars.

What a way to put it.
(Jan. 27, 2016  3:51 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  3:45 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:

What a way to put it.
I don't really know much similarity between Taiwan and US besides candy bars xD. Explains my grades right now.
(Jan. 27, 2016  3:45 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Ah the currency exchange ruins it. $9.35 is really cheap in USD. It's like 9 candy bars.
What do you mean the currency exchange ruins it? I think it is a good idea to sell them in a country where the currency is higher. They sell the beyblades at really low prices (seemingly) but they make good money.
(Jan. 27, 2016  4:00 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  3:45 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Ah the currency exchange ruins it. $9.35 is really cheap in USD. It's like 9 candy bars.
What do you mean the currency exchange ruins it? I think it is a good idea to sell them in a country where the currency is higher. They sell the beyblades at really low prices (seemingly) but they make good money.
I mean the consumer is worse off. The buyer obviously wins.
I recently saw a purple and clear ray striker is it real?
(Jan. 27, 2016  4:19 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I recently saw a purple and clear ray striker is it real?

You mean the Aurora version? If so, yes:
[Image: beybladeD125CS01.jpg]
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...ED-VERSION
(Jan. 27, 2016  4:19 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I recently saw a purple and clear ray striker is it real?

Absolutely, check the bottom of the Ray Unicorno D125CS article : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...rno_D125CS
Where do I post good prices on beyblades I found on ebay?
(Jan. 27, 2016  4:24 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Where do I post good prices on beyblades I found on ebay?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-eBay-Topic
guys which is better spriggan or ragunaruk
which is better`shu or ragunaruk owner in the manga/ anime
(Jan. 27, 2016  6:12 PM)bladerzak2121 Wrote: guys which is better spriggan or ragunaruk

Stock? Or parts wise?

Spriggan isn't great for attack, being outclassed by Valkryie, Spread is good for stamina, but seems that Heavy is being used more now and Fusion hasn't really found its use. Ragnaruk is terrible, Heavy is essential and Survice can sometimes substitute for Defense.

If it's stock: I'd have to lean towards Ragnaruk, even though it still is bad as a stock bey.

Well, for the owners, I really do not know, but apparently Shu is a champion or something along those lines and Rantarou seems... Alright? Haha, I guess I better have a look at the mangas Tongue_out
(Jan. 27, 2016  6:12 PM)bladerzak2121 Wrote: guys which is better spriggan or ragunaruk

As a purchase, both have good parts:
Ragnaruk has Heavy and Survive.
Spriggan has Spriggan and Spread.

Uncustomised, Ragnaruk Heavy Survive, definitely.

I think Shu is definitely the stronger Beyblader for now.

EDIT: Oops, I didn't realise Hato answered already, sorry.