Ask a question, get an answer!

Hey, just wondering, is the HMS string shooter any good?
Is the RBA2 Red DEMS bit piece sticker mis-spelt on anyone else's? I was taking photos of it and noticed the name of 'Death Gergoyle'. Is it ment to be like that?

[Image: img1536ct2.jpg]
Misspellings is VERY COMMON on beyblade stickers. I wouldn't be surprised.
Is there any use for Dranzer MS RC in attack mode?
Pinoy Blader Wrote:Is there any use for Dranzer MS RC in attack mode?

The Hasbro one goes relly fast ... but really, it is outclassed b many other RCs.
Bey Brad Wrote:

The Hasbro one goes relly fast ... but really, it is outclassed b many other RCs.

I cant seem to control it in Takara or Hasbro stadiums. Dranzer MS jus goes in the pocket or oout of the stadium. Is there any good launch techniques to give better control?
Pinoy Blader Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

I cant seem to control it in Takara or Hasbro stadiums. Dranzer MS jus goes in the pocket or oout of the stadium. Is there any good launch techniques to give better control?

When I used it, it was for a OHKO. I'd normally launch it in the center first and then it work it's way out to the edges.
Okay facing this in Tornado Balance
AR: Samurai Upper
WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Bearing Core 2

What would be best to use? Just plain Wolborg MS?
Wolborg should work. Put in in left so that its harder to get knocked out of the stadium
Dang should have used that against the guy I lost to in the Tournament, but the thing is I saw someone with a Wolborg MS LOSE to that combo before I faced it. In the same stadium. So I wasn't sure. Bad decision on my part I guess. Meh at least I know better for next time.
Ozuma Wrote:Dang should have used that against the guy I lost to in the Tournament, but the thing is I saw someone with a Wolborg MS LOSE to that combo before I faced it. In the same stadium. So I wasn't sure. Bad decision on my part I guess. Meh at least I know better for next time.

Well did it get outspun or knocked out?
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:Dang should have used that against the guy I lost to in the Tournament, but the thing is I saw someone with a Wolborg MS LOSE to that combo before I faced it. In the same stadium. So I wasn't sure. Bad decision on my part I guess. Meh at least I know better for next time.

Well did it get outspun or knocked out?

Outspun the time I saw it lose. (I only caught the end of the battle, but it WAS outspun).
Erm anyone at all know wether hms string shooters are good or not?

anyone?
Topblade Wrote:Was Tryhon really realase?

No.
TorchPegasus Wrote:Erm anyone at all know wether hms string shooters are good or not?

anyone?

Its pretty craptacular.
Stick with le shooters.
Topblade Wrote:well I saw the beyblade on youtube

no you didn't
Dude yes I did, I saw a person testing it out agasint some other beyblade
Topblade Wrote:well I saw the beyblade on youtube

Providing links to back up your claims will definitely help Grin
On YJA, i have realized that many things have in fine print that the seller doesnt ship internationally..as i looked some more, i realized that almost all of them have the same things especially for the ones i really want and need...if u dont live in that country, how will you ever be able to get the items u need?..how is everyone getting them if they cant be shipped to the U.S?