[Arkansas, USA] ANY BLADERS IN THE SOUTH!?

Are there any bladers here in Arkansas? I know of a couple but I feel as if there aren't many here, even though I know it isn't true. Anyone live near Benton or Malvern?
Bump? No bladers in Ark? Dang.
You cannot 'bump' topics outside of the Bey Marketplace forum. Simply, since we have only one thread for a region, then if anybody from that area came, they would find the only topic for it and post in it.
My bad Kai-V, I forgot that you couldn't bump a thread. My apologies.
im an AR blader just really far north.I own 13 beys Tongue_out .
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:48 PM)ChaosHyper2 Wrote: im an AR blader just really far north.I own 13 beys Tongue_out .

FINALLY someone who is in Arkansas xD I have like 20+ Metal Fusion beys, and 1 Metal Fight bey (Gravity Perseus). I have like 70+ old beys Grin
Ive read your friends forum and your holding a beyday tourney ,where is this at?
(Apr. 06, 2011  11:05 PM)ChaosHyper2 Wrote: Ive read your friends forum and your holding a beyday tourney ,where is this at?

Well he's in Canada so nowehere near close for us :v
You'll have to send hima PM and ask him about it. I have nothing to do with it other than I'm sending him a 3rd prize for the tourney, which is some metal faces :v
Nothing is a BeyDay tournament unless it is approved by the World Beyblade Organization ... Do not discuss such unofficial tournaments here, nor associate some of the World Beyblade Organization's own terms protected by intellectual rights to them. Thank you.
(Apr. 07, 2011  6:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nothing is a BeyDay tournament unless it is approved by the World Beyblade Organization ... Do not discuss such unofficial tournaments here, nor associate some of the World Beyblade Organization's own terms protected by intellectual rights to them. Thank you.

Sorry Kai-V. I'll tell him to call it something else... That is if he listens. He used to be a member here but got banned. You know him as Saikon Tategami.
I banned him because he just expressed his desire not to be here ... His tournament was not approved because he insisted on banning all L Drago Beyblades and insulted us when we told him that it was not fair and that L Drago was not dominating anything at all. I am not sure how that caused him to totally hate us, besides the fact that we responded to his insults ...
(Apr. 07, 2011  6:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I banned him because he just expressed his desire not to be here ... His tournament was not approved because he insisted on banning all L Drago Beyblades and insulted us when we told him that it was not fair and that L Drago was not dominating anything at all. I am not sure how that caused him to totally hate us, besides the fact that we responded to his insults ...

I know this. Sorry to get off topic. I've seen most of his posts, and he is one of my friends I met through Facebook.
Is there a way to hold an approved tourney i would like to know about it Kai-V.
If this works out what location is the tourney.
Kudos,let me know thnx.
Kai-V if we can't chat on this thread is it okay to chat by pm(im thinking there may be some one viewing our pm's before recipant recieves pm)?
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:36 PM)ChaosHyper2 Wrote: Is there a way to hold an approved tourney i would like to know about it Kai-V.
If this works out what location is the tourney.
Kudos,let me know thnx.
Kai-V if we can't chat on this thread is it okay to chat by pm(im thinking there may be some one viewing our pm's before recipant recieves pm)?

Yes, the tournament organiser simply has to post in the Event Proposals forum, and if everything is good, the tournament will be approved.

Nobody views private messages except the sender and the recipient.
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:36 PM)ChaosHyper2 Wrote: Kai-V if we can't chat on this thread is it okay to chat by pm(im thinking there may be some one viewing our pm's before recipant recieves pm)?

Why do you think someone is viewing your PM's? And Kai-V it is possible to view PM's and such. All you need to do is know a little hacking. Also Chaos Hyper, I know of a couple other Arkansan bladers. We all like need to get together and hold a tourney! Grin
(Apr. 08, 2011  2:19 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Why do you think someone is viewing your PM's? And Kai-V it is possible to view PM's and such. All you need to do is know a little hacking. Also Chaos Hyper, I know of a couple other Arkansan bladers. We all like need to get together and hold a tourney! Grin

Of course, but nobody is "approving" or "filtering" private messages. They get sent to the recipient, and they are private.
there are sites thet view EVERYTHING you do.
But RaiGeko13 I still need a location,im inviting one of my friends to the tourney...you know...IF there is a tourney.
I know he will dominate us if uses the right combo but still aughta be fun.
Also if I wasn,t clear earlier I STILL NEED LOCATION.
Kudos.
P.S.-sorry if I got off topic.
Oh and I live in Benton county.
(Apr. 08, 2011  11:04 PM)ChaosHyper2 Wrote: there are sites thet view EVERYTHING you do.
But RaiGeko13 I still need a location,im inviting one of my friends to the tourney...you know...IF there is a tourney.
I know he will dominate us if uses the right combo but still aughta be fun.
Also if I wasn,t clear earlier I STILL NEED LOCATION.
Kudos.
P.S.-sorry if I got off topic.
Oh and I live in Benton county.

Erm well I won't be able to come to any for the time being Unhappy I'm booked for a few weeks Confused and I live in Saline County. Benton to be more precise.
Dang it, my pal has a ton of beys alot of them are from mfbe.
It was going to be interesting. Unhappy
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:46 PM)ChaosHyper2 Wrote: Dang it, my pal has a ton of beys alot of them are from mfbe.
It was going to be interesting. Unhappy

Well we can still have one! Don't just give up on hope! xD I'm just not able to do one or come for that matter at the current time...
Ok but like i said we need a reasonable location to hold a tourney.
Ciao.
At best it will be 2-3 hours to travel to a location between benton and bentonVILLE.
So this is going to be a tough compromise.I hope we can all make it...If the tourney is to exist.
Well soon I think I'll be able to host a tournament :v Where? I have no clue. I need to find a place where one of my friends and I, you, and a couple other people can go to battle. xD
Hey, thanks zflare, and yeah, i'm in arkansas, Raigeko13 currently knows that, and i know two more, burndranzer and razor