[Arizona, USA] anyone?

(Feb. 12, 2022  12:05 AM)PhantomDragoon0 Wrote: Yo, new to this website was wondering if there is anyone near Casa Grande that wants to meet up and blade. I have both Burst and Metal Fight beys so I'm open to any kind of fights

Darn, you're 40 mins away, that's pretty far, im in the gilbert area, im trying to gauge  how many people who are willing to go to a bey tournament rn, both burst and MFB

Anyone in the Gilbert area? Or close by Gilbert/chandler?
(Feb. 26, 2022  11:55 PM)Tek_Zypher Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2022  12:05 AM)PhantomDragoon0 Wrote: Yo, new to this website was wondering if there is anyone near Casa Grande that wants to meet up and blade. I have both Burst and Metal Fight beys so I'm open to any kind of fights

Darn, you're 40 mins away, that's pretty far, im in the gilbert area, im trying to gauge  how many people who are willing to go to a bey tournament rn, both burst and MFB

I may not be in that area but I am still in the valley up in anthem.
Hey I'm in Arizona and id like to battle you guys

I live near casa grade about 10 minutes
(Mar. 29, 2022  12:32 AM)KarmaAkabane Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2022  11:55 PM)Tek_Zypher Wrote: Darn, you're 40 mins away, that's pretty far, im in the gilbert area, im trying to gauge  how many people who are willing to go to a bey tournament rn, both burst and MFB

I may not be in that area but I am still in the valley up in anthem.

Ha! you're somewhat closer but at the same time also about a 30 minute drive. sad moments, but hey since Y'all seem to be within a decent drive we could try to set up a possible rendezvous
(May. 06, 2022  7:14 AM)PhantomDragoon0 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2022  12:32 AM)KarmaAkabane Wrote: I may not be in that area but I am still in the valley up in anthem.

Ha! you're somewhat closer but at the same time also about a 30 minute drive. sad moments, but hey since Y'all seem to be within a decent drive we could try to set up a possible rendezvous

I don't know I'll have to ask parents
(Apr. 04, 2020  1:15 AM)Kenryu Wrote: I am a burst fan and i live in Henderson

I also live in Henderson! I am hoping to possibly become or find an organizer to host a tournament here.
ok plus i live in Arizona i hope there is a tournament in Arizona soon.

Man let's hope there is an organizer in Arizona that can make a tournament
Hi! I'm from Arizona too! I hope someone organizes a tournament or at least a meetup to jumpstart the community here..
(Jun. 28, 2022  7:38 AM)versusENDEV Wrote: Hi!  I'm from Arizona too!  I hope someone organizes a tournament or at least a meetup to jumpstart the community here..

Hello there. I am an organizer here in AZ. I will probably be hosting sometime in the winter/fall because it gets SO HOT here. When I do host I can't wait to meet all of you guys. I will probably be hosting it at Freestone park in the Winter/Fall when it is cooler. I can't wait to meet some people here in AZ
Nice to hear that! I'm looking forward to it! I agree that now is not a good time.. haha!
I WILL BATTLE ALL OF YOU IF I HAVE TO!!!!!!!!

HOW WILL CHALENGE ME I WANT A BATTLE!!!!
First tournament coming up if it gets approved on November 26th (Saturday after Thanksgiving). I hope to meet you guys there and grow this community. It's a burst standard tournament. Stay on the look out for when the tournament is posted.
KarmaAkabane LegendKILLER PhantomDragoon0 Nichi versusENDEV Moon_light and everyone else the first AZ tournament is approved. You can join it now.
Here is the Top4 of our recent tournament! I hope that more will come in the next one!
Who is in the Peoria side of Phoenix or Glendale let me know and my discord is PhoenixKing#6641 if anyone is near that area and likes beyblade
The next tournament is up. If you have any questions contact me on discord @Dratini King or DM me here on the WBO DratiniKing10

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Lets-St...st--106639

(Dec. 03, 2022  9:31 PM)LegendKILLER Wrote: bro i missed it

Here is the next tournament.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Lets-St...st--106639
Here are some videos of our recent Tournament! If anyone is interested on joining, just let us know here! Be a part of our growing community! We hope to see you in the next Tournament!

My Semifinal Match featuring new combos and a very close battle!

This is the continuation and Battle for 3rd
Here is the last part, championship match.
(Jul. 16, 2010  12:34 AM)Will Wrote: this is going to be fun

Yo, are you guys still around?
Arizona BeybladeX Tournament#1
Winning Lineups:

1st: Tek Zypher
DranSword 3-60F
HellsScythe 4-60N
KnightShield 3-80B

2nd: ENDEV
SharkEdge 4-60N
DranSword 3-60HN
HellsScythe 3-80B

3rd: DratiniKing
HellsScythe 4-60B
DranSword 3-60HN
KnightLance 3-80T

Watch the full tournament here:
yo, i'd love to join in for the next one!
Next tournament is on Dec.9.
Watch our recent tournament.