[Arizona, USA] anyone?

give me one month and ill have the japanese stadium and we can all use that
Alright that sounds good. Hopfully when people see us Beyblading there more people will start Grin
most likey
That would be awesome!
You guys sure are discussing a lot o-o
Maybe you guys could exchange e-mails?

Have fun blading Smile
i made a facebook group for us so its like exchanging emails
And if we did email then not all of us could talk and know what each other is saying =/
Haha sorry by emails I mean Msn messenger Smile
i dont think many of us use msn... like me i dont use msn i use gtalk
I dont even have MSN so yeah.
i want to go to a tourdmint in new york do you gies now ware to find one.
(Jul. 21, 2010  12:23 AM)wolfboy12 Wrote: i want to go to a tourdmint in new york do you gies now ware to find one.
If you looked at New York topics and that there was none, then there is none.
(Jul. 21, 2010  12:23 AM)wolfboy12 Wrote: i want to go to a tourdmint in new york do you gies now ware to find one.

were like the second farthest state from New York so i dont think that we would know were to find a new york tournament
why is there like random people posting in this thread lol?..
who knows
Haha! I seriously get tired of people posting in threads that having nothing to do with the topic their trying to discuss.
It dose get annoying =/ lol I wish we could like lock it from people that are not going to post anything that will help us.
yah
You two really need to stop this chat. If you have nothing useful to say for the tournament, then use the Private Messages, or do get MSN ...
k we will do that then
Are any of you guys going to Saboten-Con this October? I just got back into Blading a few weeks ago and I'm certainly interested in having a meetup there, if sporadic strange ones elsewhere are out of the question.

Also AbhorEvil, you're in Goodyear, right? That's kinda whoa considering I'm also based in Goodyear.
i dont know if any ones going to Saboten-Con but if your looking for people that blade in Az join my facebook group every one in this forum that live in az r in it and some other people from youtube and people we know in person r in it so come join if your looking for a battle or a meet up http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12...ref=search

PS: theres a Mini beyblade Tournament this Friday at heros comics look at the facebook group for more info
Sorry, I'm a no-show for today's minitourney/get-together. School starts the week after next week, but despite that I should be able to do future events.