[Arizona, USA] anyone?

to JoeyTheKid and LeoneBlader if your looking for people to practice with or blade join my group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12...ref=search its full of people that live in az and we have meetups every friday... and what school to u guys go to
Heros Comics, 3529 West Thunderbird Road, Phoenix, AZ‎ Join The Group on facebook so u know when there going to be at
kind of close to where i am.we should have a meet up with all 4-5 of us somewhere.
theres about 7 of us in our group so if u want to know a when a meetup is going to happen ill send u a message on facebook
i cant remember my old email account so i cant get on facebook. can you just pm me when there is going to be a meetup?
Hey guys sorry I havent been on in awhile Ive been busy lately what with skool starting. I havent been able to get on the WBO in a very long time. Seriously everyone try to join Wills FB group I honestly check my FB more than I check my WBO account.
hey guys i am here to tell you that im hosting a tourniment i guess at the chandler park(agust 28,2010) az and i would like for people to join
ok and i have to ask you somthing
do you go to the comic store for beybattleing
i havent gone to one yet because they havent made a scheduled meetup or tourney since a few days before i found this thread
oooo ok i just wanted to ask because if there was a tourny then i would like to no cause i would love to attend
if you look on the link in this thread from earlier it takes you to the arizona beyblade group. on their wall it will tell you when and where all meetups or tourneys are.
DarkWolf put me as a maybe. LibraBlader nice to meet ya too. Youll find Im a pretty nice guy but I can be pretty sensitive
so for my torniment i wanted prizes but i went to frys market place and like seriously there was NOTHING there was dark wolf storm pegisus aquirio and rock leone TOTALY SUCKS :'
tough luck but you could check another store :\
and thats what i shall do
Going to Fry's for Beyblades? Do they even stock those there? Haha.

It's already late August and 20 days after wave 2 has allegedly shipped and we have no signs of Earth Eagle or L-Drago in the West Valley at the moment. Apparently some WBO members up in Canada is wondering where all the Super Vortex is at, but that's just funny seeing as most of the local Targets and TRU's down here are stockeddddd. How's the stock looking where the rest of you guys are at?
same as you a lot of vortex no ldrago or earth eagle
Haha yeA they do I found out today and walmart has l drago well in queen creeck i wanted that for my first place prize but they Didn't have it at fry so walmart is the next thing well actuly it depends if I get a ride in time but if not then I shall find some thing eles to buy for first place
or you could find someone attending the event who has access to an ldrago and then buy it from them at the event so that it could be the event prize