Are we giving Defense any justice?

.. Dude, considering SF is no where near the defense top-tier list, I shall not.
Post requests like that in your Hasbro thread. You know that is an unreasonable request..
(Feb. 07, 2011  4:18 AM)Dan Wrote: .. Dude, considering SF is no where near the defense top-tier list, I shall not.
Post requests like that in your Hasbro thread. You know that is an unreasonable request..

i was about to say NVM the SF...
but you will do the RSF?
Actually I was thinking along the lines of Lord here.

What if you tried this concept and used a 230 RSF, with hopefully a Basalt and see how it went against high-attackers. Given my earlier "physics" epiphany, this might be our answer to 230 being an ultimate defensive track against high rollers even!

EDIT: Understood that's not what this thread was originally about.
Little tests, it's late now, school night.

MF Vulcan Kerbecs 85R2F vs. MF-H Earth Bull 85WB
Standard Testing Procedures
BB (Banking for Both)

Same results as Dan.

MF Lightning L Drago 90R2F vs. MF-H Earth Bull 85WB
BB

MF LLDrago 90R2F killed Bull.

MF-F Lightning L Drago 100R2F vs. MF-H Earth Bull 85WB
BB

MF-F LLDrago 100R2F did much worse than the combo ^ above.

I'll do XF and RSF tests tomorrow.
230CS > 230RSF bro but okay, I can ask Ray Joker. :]

Edit:
Ray; Dude did you slide/bank WB?
..? Those are awful results, the kind you get by straight shooting LOL.
Yes, I did. However, Banking too much would result in Bull lowering to scrape the stadium and become an instant outspin for itself.

Note that I used an MF and R2F to lessen the recoil.
(Feb. 07, 2011  4:36 AM)Dan Wrote: 230CS > 230RSF bro but okay, I can ask Ray Joker. :]

Edit:
Ray; Dude did you slide/bank WB?
..? Those are awful results, the kind you get by straight shooting LOL.

lol good point, they act kind of differently from what I've seen. My thought is that RSF would keep up the flower pattern better than CS plus it would probably have more friction and force behind it to push off high attackers, but if CS keeps it up just as well, then by all means try out that combo too!
Kaiser got great results with CS so.. LOL. Though I expect them to act different anyway.
And Ray:
I never experienced scraping. Is my shot different? I mean honestly.
Wow seriously?

My MF-H Earth Bull 85WB legitimately scrapes if I lower the Beylauncher that low. My Vulcan and MF-F L drago results were pretty close though, with Vulcan being exact.
um....

MF Earth Bull GB145CS VS MF LL-Drago CH120RF (Click to View)
MF Earth Bull BD145CS VS LL_Drago Ch120RF (Click to View)
Alright nice dude!
Still good results.
I just realized; when I shoot, it is not near the stadium but actualy high above, I still achieve a Flower pattern well. Maybe I just shoot it different?
(Feb. 07, 2011  4:52 AM)Dan Wrote: Alright nice dude!
Still good results.
I just realized; when I shoot, it is not near the stadium but actualy high above, I still achieve a Flower pattern well. Maybe I just shoot it different?

I've noticed the same thing with the way I shoot. I'll put it at an angle and launch it directly in the center(as in, not parallel) without even slide shooting and it works.
ah carp....
Srry Dan I thought you wanted defense type.
Should've done GB145WB........I suck Unhappy
I tilt the Beylauncher at an angle directly near the sides.

I'll redo the tests with the center shots. I do it very near the sides, as in only centimeters apart.
(Feb. 07, 2011  5:00 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: I tilt the Beylauncher at an angle directly near the sides.

I'll redo the tests with the center shots. I do it very near the sides, as in only centimeters apart.

But ya, you should totally try a 230RSF combo with a sliding shoot against a tall attacker and see if it makes any difference at all.

EDIT: Looks like the Italians already discovered that this technique would result in a high attack killer on a 230 track.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeltagamesTV...geWdk4EiKM
Watch the last battle, and it may not be using a "top tier" attacker by any means, but this is the results I think will happen if you use an RSF on a 230 and slide launch it!
On this note perhaps you don't want to weigh down the 230 bey so much, that it doesnt end up moving.
This also seems to be feeding into Pcy's theory. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Basalt-H...m-CH145-CS
Hey Dan, what happened to the tests I sent you?
Holy carp! Thats right, I have yours too! Haha I was too busy trying to get loads of other peoples and finish my own. Added.
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:53 AM)Dan Wrote: Holy carp! Thats right, I have yours too! Haha I was too busy trying to get loads of other peoples and finish my own. Added.

It's cool and thanks a lot. I'm glad to be able to help. If you need anymore testing, let me know.
[spoiler=vs. RF Results]
MF-F Lightning LDrago CH120RF vs. MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB
MF-F Lightning LDrago CH120XF win rate: 2/10
MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB win rate: 8/10

MF-F Lightning LDrago 100RF vs. MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB
MF-F Lightning LDrago CH120XF win rate: 3/10
MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB win rate: 7/10

Vulcan Horuseus 90RF vs. MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB
Vulcan Horuseus 90RF win rate: 6/10
MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB win rate: 4/10

you should fix this in the op. you have a serious repeat error
just letting you know

this is really interesting
Whoops haha, I only did that because I hate having to redo the format.
The first thread with great XF testing! May I suggest you do:

MF/MF-H Earth Leone GB145WB VS. MF/MF-H Lightning LDrago CH120XF

Please if you have MF I would suggest that more.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hah! I expected more out of RF! Wow CS did great with the 100 track.
(Feb. 07, 2011  1:48 AM)Dan Wrote: MF-F Lightning LDrago 90XF vs. MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB
MF-F Lightning LDrago CH120XF win rate: 2/10
MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB win rate: 8/10

Yes, exactly the same outcome. I then went higher (WTH?), haha:
__________________________|-------------------^
MF-F Lightning LDrago 100XF vs. MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB
MF-F Lightning LDrago CH120XF win rate: 3/10
MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB win rate: 7/10

Fixed! Smile
Fixed LOL.
Before I do XF testing, do I have to use an MF-F slated in Mc Frown's combo?

I noticed you didn't use any MF's.
Nope, I work better that way. LOL Its coming with the other hoard of stuff.
Just use a regular face bolt.