Are there any Adult bladers i can challenge?

The names Phantom Dean I am 24 years old and started beyblade 2 weeks ago (although i am a fan of the original) I would like to know if there are more beybladers who live here in Desoto Texas.
(Jul. 31, 2021  2:01 AM)Phantom Dean Wrote: The names Phantom Dean I am 24 years old and started beyblade 2 weeks ago (although i am a fan of the original) I would like to know if there are more beybladers who live here in Desoto Texas.

So, my pal USN is an organizer and he hosts tournaments in Austin Texas (Which is 31 minutes away from you) If your willing to make the drive their you could battle some bladers, but his tournament is currently full, maybe when he makes another tournament you could try going their
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-DFW-Tex...ght=Dallas
Here is the Dallas thread, use that instead of fragmenting the community by everyone making their own threads and being unable to find each other.

WBO does not have age brackets or age restrictions. At WBO tournaments, there will be younger bladers present. If that is a problem for you, then you might not want to particpate in WBO events.