Are my combos good?

RATE MEH COMBOSSSS so like i dont have alot of beyblades parts and i was making combos for the heck of it and incase i go to a tourney or somethin and i want people who actually have knowledge of the competitive meta to rate my combos!! Joyful_3

DB-
Dynamite Belial 2nexus chargeM  

GT-
Dread Bahamut Ten Giga Wave

Ace Achillies Zan 00 Turn Extend+

Union Dragon2 Zan 1B-D(hasbro disk) <idk what the driver name is but its purple,A dash driver and performs moderately

CHO Z-
Cho-z Spriggan Drake Extend+
Your Dynamite Belial could use an F gear. Your Nexus could use an S gear, or maybe your Giga. Charge Metal is not a bad driver but it lacks the longterm stamina you're going to want for Dynamite. You've got an Xtend+, use it here.

The Bahamut might be okay in GT format, but it may get outspun in same and opposite spin by better stamina tips.
Union Achilles never really had the impact people were hoping for.
Ace is a relatively mediocre layer.

ChoZ Spriggan is a good choice for GT format, and Xtend+ is a viable tip for it. Drake is probably the wrong kind of disc, that's for attack. 00? I don't know if Giga is allowed in GT offhand.

You have some good starting parts here. I would take them to a tournament, ideally a GT format tournament if you get a chance, and see how you do.
(Oct. 13, 2022  2:07 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Your Dynamite Belial could use an F gear. Your Nexus could use an S gear, or maybe your Giga. Charge Metal is not a bad driver but it lacks the longterm stamina you're going to want for Dynamite. You've got an Xtend+, use it here.

The Bahamut might be okay in GT format, but it may get outspun in same and opposite spin by better stamina tips.

ChoZ Spriggan is a good choice for GT format, and Xtend+ is a viable tip for it. Drake is probably the wrong kind of disc, that's for attack. 00? I don't know if Giga is allowed in GT offhand.

You have some good starting parts here. I would take them to a tournament, ideally a GT format tournament if you get a chance, and see how you do.

thanks DC!!!

(Oct. 13, 2022  2:07 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Your Dynamite Belial could use an F gear. Your Nexus could use an S gear, or maybe your Giga. Charge Metal is not a bad driver but it lacks the longterm stamina you're going to want for Dynamite. You've got an Xtend+, use it here.

whats a good disk for bahamut out of: drake,nexus,7,Hasbro convert,1',rachet(wizard fafnir disk),10,5 and hurricane?
Ratchet's probably your best bet.
(Oct. 13, 2022  3:21 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Ratchet's probably your best bet.

👍 also is yard a good replacement for wave?
(Oct. 13, 2022  5:07 PM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2022  3:21 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Ratchet's probably your best bet.

👍 also is yard a good replacement for wave?

Not really. Yard has severe scraping issues and low LAD. I’d recommend something else like Bearing.
He doesn't have Bearing. Yard's not the worst, probably better than Wave in most Beystadiums.
just traded extreme' for ultimate reboot'