Are fake beys bad?

(Apr. 13, 2021  12:15 AM)getout4141 Wrote: tell me in the thread

YES. NEVER BUY THEM.  EVER. NEVER NEVER.
Kinda feel like its obvious but yes fake Beyblades are bad and should not be bought for multiple reasons.

1. They often come with the wrong parts or missing parts.

2. Most tournaments dont allow the use fake Beys.

3. They are usually if not always made with cheap and flimsy materials that will most likely break very fast.

4. If you bought a Bey that has a gimmick and the Bey is fake then the gimmick probably wont work like lets say you bought Fafnir then its very likely that the rubber pieces wont be made of rubber and then theirs no gimmick and without rubber then no spin stealing

I could name reasons for hours but thats the 4 good reasons for ya of why fake Beyblades are bad and should not be bought.
If you don’t have much and you want to play the game, then yeah they’re good,
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:34 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If you don’t have much and you want to play the game, then yeah they’re good,

still no 6Jupiter5. some fakes can lead to lead poisoning. and that is SERIOUS.
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:36 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:34 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If you don’t have much and you want to play the game, then yeah they’re good,

You’re not going to get lead poisoning from being around fakes. Sure you can get it if it goes into you’re nose but or ears, but let’s be realistic when is that going to happen and even if it does it makes regular beys just as unsafe as fakes.
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:36 AM)eggblader Wrote:

I bought with fake beys all the time and never got sick 
just dont get your mouth and nose close to the beys and they are ok to have

but

only do it if you cant buy TT or hasbro ones

and never ever buy them if you have a baby brother

and remember to NEVER PUT THEM IN YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH

and always wash your hands after playing

also you dont need to @ a person you are quoting
unless its a joke
yes they are bad because its easy to tell plus they break easily. my fake galaxy pegasus broke into pieces in a battle with a burst
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:41 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:36 AM)eggblader Wrote: still no 6Jupiter5. some fakes can lead to lead poisoning. and that is SERIOUS.

I bought with fake beys all the time and never got sick 
just dont get your mouth and nose close to the beys and they are ok to have

but

only do it if you cant buy TT or hasbro ones

and never ever buy them if you have a baby brother

and remember to NEVER PUT THEM IN YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH

and always wash your hands after playing

also you dont need to @ a person you are quoting
unless its a joke

"I haven't gotten sick yet" is a big thing to say while intentionally and knowingly putting yourself at risk. Instead, consider whether your health and well-being is worth the potential permanent harm of playing with cheap leaden fakes. Most, if not all, would agree that it's not worth it at all.

Also, lead dust fills the air when leaden metal contacts other metal, and it's not as simple as "just don't get close". You will inhale some no matter what. Maybe not enough for immediate harm, but still a nonzero amount.
yeah i would say there bad
there not worth the money cause they break easily
and the lead...
yeah there bad
Most of fake brands are definitely bad, but earlier (in times from God to GT era) some were okish or even pretty good compared to TT. I had been using fake burst beys for like 3-4 years before I could afford my first TT beys, so I know what I'm talking about. If you're still interested, I can write a post (may be pretty long) about major fake brands I know, their good and bad sides, even about compatibility with TT parts, and which are most worth buying overally
Potential lead issues aside.

Personally I've been lucky enough to not get any fake Burst Beyblades. However I got a few during MFB and the plastic parts basically shredded. Obviously this would be a bigger issue in the world of plastic impact points.
it you want to buy beyblades, buy them at our sponsor or beysandbricks. beysandbricks has a filter so you can just do that. although i have heard they sell metal fusion/fight midfakes. only go on amazon if you know what you are doing. so far ive bought, like, 3 things from amazon no problem. but you also want to read reviews. also check brand, or if it says third party manufacturer.
Cannot use them in tourneys and they break fast
Yes because they are very cheap and are most likely to break easily

They are not aloud in any wbo tournaments and you can get suspended/kicked out for using them

Always buy your beys from 4-gaming for best prices and no fakes hes a real nice guy as well

To tell if a bey is fake check if any of the parts have Philip's head screws the ones that look like this (+)

Hope this helps if anyone has questions you can pm me