Are Cho-Z beyblades completely outclassed by GT?

Recently got into beyblade again about a month ago and have slowly been growing my collection of Takara Tomy beys. Now I have a couple GT beys, one Cho-Z Hell Salamander, and a God series Killer Deathscyther(whose performance has completely sworn me off anything pre Cho-Z generation). I like the looks and the gimmicks of a lot of the Cho-Z beys, but with the current season nearing its end I feel like the generation power creep might become too much fairly soon. From various beyblade youtubers it looks like many Cho-Z can still put up a decent fight atm albeit the GT beys having a slight upper hand(Lord Spriggen and JJ excluded). Would like some opinions to help me decide if they're even worth investing in at this point. Would like to point out that I'm not looking to be competitive, I'm more so just looking to have somewhat back and forth battles.
Um, hate to say this, but Hell Salamander is a Cho-Z bey, and Killer Deathscyther is a God bey. Also I think quite a few Cho-Z beys can still do well against GT beys, such as Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, Cho-Z Valkyrie, Cho-Z Achilles, Cho-Z Spriggan, and the one that does really well against GT beys, Perfect Phoenix.
(Dec. 24, 2019  1:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Um, hate to say this, but Hell Salamander is a Cho-Z bey, and Killer Deathscyther is a God bey. Also I think quite a few Cho-Z beys can still do well against GT beys, such as Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, Cho-Z Valkyrie, Cho-Z Achilles, Cho-Z Spriggan, and the one that does really well against GT beys, Perfect Phoenix.
I don't believe in choZ awakening beys. They're outclassed by this point anyways.
(Dec. 24, 2019  9:09 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2019  1:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Um, hate to say this, but Hell Salamander is a Cho-Z bey, and Killer Deathscyther is a God bey. Also I think quite a few Cho-Z beys can still do well against GT beys, such as Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, Cho-Z Valkyrie, Cho-Z Achilles, Cho-Z Spriggan, and the one that does really well against GT beys, Perfect Phoenix.
I don't believe in choZ awakening beys. They're outclassed by this point anyways.

True, but they could do ok against some GT beys.
Cho-z awakening beys still do really well (maybe outside of Valkyrie but imo it was never actually that good). Hell, you could probably beat most Gachi layers with a smart Spriggan Requiem combo. Things like hS and aH will always be there too. When it comes to the 0,1% top parts though, the only non-gachi layer I would still put there is cho-z spriggan. Overall gachi didn't completely destroy the generation before it like all of the previous generations did.
(Dec. 24, 2019  9:54 PM)Limetka Wrote: Cho-z awakening beys still do really well (maybe outside of Valkyrie but imo it was never actually that good). Hell, you could probably beat most Gachi layers with a smart Spriggan Requiem combo. Things like hS and aH will always be there too. When it comes to the 0,1% top parts though, the only non-gachi layer I would still put there is cho-z spriggan. Overall gachi didn't completely destroy the generation before it like all of the previous generations did.

Perfect Phoenix also exists, and it does really well against GT beys.
(Dec. 24, 2019  10:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2019  9:54 PM)Limetka Wrote: Cho-z awakening beys still do really well (maybe outside of Valkyrie but imo it was never actually that good). Hell, you could probably beat most Gachi layers with a smart Spriggan Requiem combo.  Things like hS and aH will always be there too.  When it comes to the 0,1% top parts though, the only non-gachi layer I would still put there is cho-z spriggan. Overall gachi didn't completely destroy the generation before it like all of the previous generations did.

Perfect Phoenix also exists, and it does really well against GT beys.

Except for Judgement if it hits it enough.?
(Dec. 24, 2019  9:54 PM)Limetka Wrote: Cho-z awakening beys still do really well (maybe outside of Valkyrie but imo it was never actually that good). 
I think you mean Achilles.
I think he means Valkyrie. Achilles has much more recoil, so it breaks, but it packs a punch! Valkyrie is only better than Achilles’s stock
(Dec. 25, 2019  10:15 PM)Orbit Wrote: I think he means Valkyrie. Achilles has much more recoil, so it breaks, but it packs a punch! Valkyrie is only better than Achilles’s stock
Achilles has almost 0 recoil, it's aggressive though. But Valkyrie is much better at bursting opponents and it's much more competitive.
Explain how Achilles has breaking issues. Also consider the weight and shape when fully awakened. The cho z blades cover Valkyrie’s points of recoil, while for Achilles it doesn’t make much of a difference.
(Dec. 25, 2019  10:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2019  10:15 PM)Orbit Wrote: I think he means Valkyrie. Achilles has much more recoil, so it breaks, but it packs a punch! Valkyrie is only better than Achilles’s stock
Achilles has almost 0 recoil, it's aggressive though. But Valkyrie is much better at bursting opponents and it's much more competitive.
I think mean the other around. Achilles > Valkyrie
(Dec. 26, 2019  4:32 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2019  10:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: Achilles has almost 0 recoil, it's aggressive though. But Valkyrie is much better at bursting opponents and it's much more competitive.
I think mean the other around. Achilles > Valkyrie
I don't Valkyrie without the wings has insane smash attack.
(Dec. 25, 2019  10:45 PM)Orbit Wrote: Explain how Achilles has breaking issues. Also consider the weight and shape when fully awakened. The cho z blades cover Valkyrie’s points of recoil, while for Achilles it doesn’t make much of a difference.

Explain?!

I already on my 3rd Achilles layer!
It breaks to easily, cuz of thin “Achilles Heel” weak points on the layer  the only beyblade that I broke more of is Dark Deathscyther..
I know, but I wanted him to give an explanation that didn’t include high recoil. If Achilles does not have more recoil/attack power than Valkyrie, how does it have breaking issues? It was a rhetorical question.