Are Brave Valkyrie and Mirage Fafnir truly competitive?

(Jul. 28, 2020  1:18 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  12:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: Super would equalize just as well. And King is not even comptaible with 2A.
2A still works best on brave So idk what is your point
Care to do the testing? Why not just use Lord on Xtend+?
(Jul. 27, 2020  2:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: After testing both, they are both outclassed. They are pretty good though.

(Jul. 28, 2020  11:19 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  7:26 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: Personally I think Brave can be very competitive. A great combo is to use it on the 2A chassis with the Xt+ driver. The LAD is phenomenal and can hang with some of the top tier meta beyblades. I have also seen it used as a solid attack type with Spiral' and other drivers. It managed to knock out Rage quite a few times. But just my personal experience after all.

Mirage however is a bit rough. With the 2S or 3A chassis and a good driver, it can be used as a decent attack type. But I haven't found any good combos I like personally.
The driver and the chassis are doing all the work, replace the ring and you'll have the same results.

From my testing, Mirage has equal if not better left spin stamina than Lord Spriggan. I could just be the mold I got, but Mirage isn't something you should underestimate on Xt+, At, Om, etc.
Brave isn't bad either. Slap it on Xt+ 2A and you have a top-tier right rotating spin equalizer.
(Jul. 28, 2020  1:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  2:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: After testing both, they are both outclassed. They are pretty good though.

(Jul. 28, 2020  11:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: The driver and the chassis are doing all the work, replace the ring and you'll have the same results.

From my testing, Mirage has equal if not better left spin stamina than Lord Spriggan. I could just be the mold I got, but Mirage isn't something you should underestimate on Xt+, At, Om, etc.
Brave isn't bad either. Slap it on Xt+ 2A and you have a top-tier right rotating spin equalizer.
Why not use Ragnaruk? What happens when it battles Rage? Brave on 2A is a less defensive Lord Spriggan.
(Jul. 28, 2020  1:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  1:18 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: 2A still works best on brave So idk what is your point
Care to do the testing? Why not just use Lord on Xtend+?
I do not have lord I don't buy anything that have been released but i can do other test against rage and Imperial. In my testing it is a bit weak against right spin beys but can pack a punch when opposite spin matches hyperion does the same with 2A but more weak to left spin
(Jul. 28, 2020  1:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  1:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: From my testing, Mirage has equal if not better left spin stamina than Lord Spriggan. I could just be the mold I got, but Mirage isn't something you should underestimate on Xt+, At, Om, etc.
Why not use Ragnaruk? What happens when it battles Rage? Brave on 2A is a less defensive Lord Spriggan.

Mirage may not be good at defending itself on the same combo, but if you know your opponent won’t use an attack type combo in First stage, it works well on Mirage Fafnir 00Cross Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) 1S against opposite spin combos. Lord Spriggan on 0Cross Xtend+, mind you, will also get KO’ed by Rage, so it’s not like it’s much different.
(Jul. 28, 2020  1:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  1:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: From my testing, Mirage has equal if not better left spin stamina than Lord Spriggan. I could just be the mold I got, but Mirage isn't something you should underestimate on Xt+, At, Om, etc.

I only mentioned rings, so I assume you meant the Glide ring.
I haven't done much testing on Glide. From what I've seen, it can hold it's own against some good combos, but it doesn't do too well against the Judgment and Rage combos I've used against it.
When Mirage battles Rage, when Brave battles Rage, or both? Mirage doesn't do too bad, although the counter I've found (haven't posted about it yet) does better. Brave also doesn't do too bad against Rage, but as I said with Mirage, there are better options for countering it.
(Jul. 28, 2020  1:48 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  1:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why not use Ragnaruk? What happens when it battles Rage? Brave on 2A is a less defensive Lord Spriggan.

I only mentioned rings, so I assume you meant the Glide ring.
I haven't done much testing on Glide. From what I've seen, it can hold it's own against some good combos, but it doesn't do too well against the Judgment and Rage combos I've used against it.
When Mirage battles Rage, when Brave battles Rage, or both? Mirage doesn't do too bad, although the counter I've found (haven't posted about it yet) does better. Brave also doesn't do too bad against Rage, but as I said with Mirage, there are better options for countering it.
Are you willing to take it to a tournament?
(Jul. 28, 2020  2:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  1:48 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I only mentioned rings, so I assume you meant the Glide ring.
Are you willing to take it to a tournament?

Definitely. I don't exactly want to put my Mirage up against Rage though (The rubber would be destroyed).
(Jul. 28, 2020  2:29 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  2:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Are you willing to take it to a tournament?

Definitely. I don't exactly want to put my Mirage up against Rage though (The rubber would be destroyed).
Then win a tournament with Brave. But don't go up against Perfect Phoenix Wheel Atomic.
(Jul. 28, 2020  2:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  2:29 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Definitely. I don't exactly want to put my Mirage up against Rage though (The rubber would be destroyed).
Then win a tournament with Brave. But don't go up against Perfect Phoenix Wheel Atomic.

That's where Attack mode Xt+ comes in.
But anyways, yeah. Mirage Fafnir and Brave Valkyrie are good options for competitive play.
(Jul. 28, 2020  3:00 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  2:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: Then win a tournament with Brave. But don't go up against Perfect Phoenix Wheel Atomic.

That's where Attack mode Xt+ comes in.
But anyways, yeah. Mirage Fafnir and Brave Valkyrie are good options for competitive play.
Thats nice.
This is just my personal testing, but Brave works far better than Super does with 2A. Even if the driver and chassis are doing the work, you wanna pick the best layer possible. That's Brave.

The rubber on the Brave layer actually end up making a lot of contact because of how short the Xt+ driver is. This makes its defensive capabilities a lot better. I use this combo against Rage combos and it often knocks them back or even out of the stadium.

Side note: I took my Valk to a tournament and never got a loss with it. Outspun two different Lord combos and knocked out a Rage Longinus. But of course this is just my experience and my opinion.
Depends on the format.

In a 5G setting, I'd say both are fairly competitive choices.
In a WBO deck setting, those layers probably wouldn't be my first choices.
Ya know, that's actually pretty fair to say.
Big bang genesis generate can beat most sparking meta combos. Try doing testing big bang genesis generate vs sparking meta combos . or change big bang genesis to perfect genesis(regalia genesis with big bang armor
(Jul. 28, 2020  11:41 PM)kai edits Wrote: Big bang genesis generate can beat most sparking meta combos. Try doing testing big bang genesis generate vs sparking meta combos . or change big bang genesis to perfect genesis(regalia genesis with big bang armor
You're spamming this too much.
(Jul. 29, 2020  12:48 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  11:41 PM)kai edits Wrote: Big bang genesis generate can beat most sparking meta combos. Try doing testing big bang genesis generate vs sparking meta combos . or change big bang genesis to perfect genesis(regalia genesis with big bang armor
You're spamming this too much.

Sorry but your gonna have to be test the layers
(Jul. 29, 2020  12:50 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  12:48 AM)g2_ Wrote: You're spamming this too much.

If you haven’t tested this, then how do you know? Also, please learn when to use ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.
(Jul. 29, 2020  12:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  12:50 AM)kai edits Wrote: Sorry but your gonna have to be test the layers
If you haven’t tested this, then how do you know? Also, please learn when to use ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.

I know cause I have a friend who has them.
(Jul. 29, 2020  12:50 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  12:48 AM)g2_ Wrote: You're spamming this too much.

I can beat Perfect Genesis Generate any day of the week. Easily. With tons of combos.
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:00 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  12:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: If you haven’t tested this, then how do you know? Also, please learn when to use ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.

I know cause I have a friend who has them.

And what combos did they use? Stadium? Launchers? Launches?
Guys please dont go off topic. The last thing I want is for DeceasedCrab to lock this.

Being wrong isn't against the rules, but trolling certainly is. Stop now, hmm? If your friend has the layers, he should do the posting, and you shouldn't. Maybe take a break from this thread before it's too late. If you're not talking about Brave Valkyrie or Mirage Fafnir combos, don't post here.
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:03 AM)g2_ Wrote: Guys please dont go off topic. The last thing I want is for DeceasedCrab to lock this.

Try mirage or brave on 3a. 3a has a lot of recoil
(Jul. 29, 2020  4:14 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:03 AM)g2_ Wrote: Guys please dont go off topic. The last thing I want is for DeceasedCrab to lock this.

Try mirage or brave on 3a. 3a has a lot of recoil

Brave is a right spin ring though. 3A is a left spin exclusive chassis.