Archer hercules combo

I found that hercules 7expand eternal-s. Has a pretty decent stamina effect even tho atomic could make it better I like using eternal-s so if i wanted to make him into a quick attack type he has that advantage
(Jan. 29, 2020  5:10 PM)church15200 Wrote: I found that hercules 7expand yield-s. Has a pretty decent stamina effect even tho atomic could make it better I like using yield-s so if i wanted to make him into a quick attack type he has that advantage

Put this in the right thread. Search up the build me a combo #2 thread.
(Jan. 29, 2020  5:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2020  5:10 PM)church15200 Wrote: I found that hercules 7expand yield-s. Has a pretty decent stamina effect even tho atomic could make it better I like using yield-s so if i wanted to make him into a quick attack type he has that advantage

Put this in the right thread. Search up the build me a combo #2 thread.

I'm not asking to build it I'm just posting my experience with this combo
(Jan. 29, 2020  5:13 PM)church15200 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2020  5:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Put this in the right thread. Search up the build me a combo #2 thread.

I'm not asking to build it I'm just posting my experience with this combo

I guess you can keep this thread then.
Yield-S? I don't think I heard of that driver.
If you mean yielding then it isn't a hasbro driver.
(Jan. 29, 2020  7:10 PM)MWF Wrote: Yield-S? I don't think I heard of that driver.
If you mean yielding then it isn't a hasbro driver.

It isn’t a real driver. I’m not sure what he is talking about.

Could you describe the driver or give a picture?
Yield-S is not a real driver. Please explain it or give a picture so we can see what the driver really is.
(Jan. 29, 2020  7:15 PM)MWF Wrote:

Yield-S is not a real driver. Please explain it or give a picture so we can see what the driver really is.

I’m assuming maybe wedge-s possibly.
(Jan. 29, 2020  7:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2020  7:15 PM)MWF Wrote: Could you describe the driver or give a picture?

I’m assuming maybe wedge-s possibly.

Might be. or it could be Survive-S or Prevail-S
Could have confused Yield-S for Yard-S considering the starting letter and comparison to Atomic.
(Jan. 29, 2020  7:15 PM)MWF Wrote:

My bad idk why I think eternal is called yield lol infuse eternal-s that's my fault for not double checking myself

(Jan. 29, 2020  7:44 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Could have confused Yield-S for Yard-S considering the starting letter and comparison to Atomic.

Its eternal-s I should have double checked myself lol
I think aH.Hy is an unexplored tornado staller combo.
(Jan. 30, 2020  7:43 PM)NAP Wrote: I think aH.Hy is an unexplored tornado staller combo.

aH Gn is also an interesting combo.
(Jan. 30, 2020  9:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  7:43 PM)NAP Wrote: I think aH.Hy is an unexplored tornado staller combo.

aH Gn is also an interesting combo.

Tried aH on Hy, it was a bit underwhelming tbh as I've had more success with czS on it with the added value of less Burst risk. I agree on the Gn part since I've been using it for quite a while since its release with aH exclusively, though I may try czS on it instead for the dual-spin ability mainly.