Aquario 105F *Draftingz*

AQUARIO 105F

FACE : Aquario
This face depicts Aquarius the eleventh astrological sign in the zodiac

WHEEL : Aquario
Weight: 36 Grams
This Wheel is generally rounded with four fins protruding from its circumference forming waves. Underneath these fins are semicircles used to prevent (early) breakage. In terms of performance this wheel is average with mild stamina, defence and attack qualities, although it should not be chosen over the existing top tier wheels.

MOLD VARIATIONS

A second mold variation of the "Aquario" wheel was seen when this bey was re-released as "BB: 72", in order to correspond with the "Beyblade Metal Fight Explosion" anime. This new mold is shown to be heavier compared to the first mold, but the effect this has on the bey's performance is minimal to none. The exact weight is 36.6 grams. This second mold also features a slightly darker colour of paint.

TRACK :105 (10.5mm)
Weight: 1 Gram
Height (True): 10.34 Millimetres
This track has no problems scraping the stadium floor when in balance and is best suited to attack customisations where 100, 90 or 85 tracks are unavailable

Bottom : Flat
Weight: 1 Gram
Height: 8.93 Millimetres
Tip Width: 4.08 Millimetres
The Flat Bottom has a flat tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. It is the equivalent of Flat Core (HMS) or SG Flat (Plastic). At the time of release this was one of the most prominent attack bottoms, but with the additions of WF, RF, R2F and even HF, F was quickly overshadowed as a part.

Other Versions
Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces (Orange)
Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces (Green)
BB: 21 Attack and Balance Reshuffle (Light blue)
BB: 72 Booster (Black)

Overall

There is little if any reason to buy this bey other than for collection purposes due to the fact it contains no remotely useful parts.
I appreciate the attempt ... but in looking at the current Beywiki articles, I'm sure you know there has to be a lot more content than this.
i guess your reffering to the wheel article
but the description of the wheel is undetailed i understand ill try harder
edited man
sorry for double post but ive fixed it now
This needs a lot of work before it is considered for being put on a wiki. There is little to nothing to read here and your grammar and spelling needs work, big time...
vastly improved
im my own opinion
It still seems to me that the Wheel section of the article is underdeveloped. You are also missing the Bottom section, the Other Versions, and the Overall. There is also strange sentence structure and grammatical errors.
....Where's the article about F?
oh sorry I accidently deleted it its here now tho
Edited majorly with the additions of mold variations.
Quote:When this bey was re released to coincide with the Beyblade Metal Fight Explosion as BB:72
Some members noticed a change in weight but the affect this weight does to performanceis negligable.

what is with the random return space?

and this paragraph needs alot of work. remove the "some members noticed", fix your spelling errors and just reword it. Try this

Quote:My version:
A second mold variation of the "Aquario" wheel was seen when this bey was re-released as "BB:72", in order to corespond with the "Beyblade Metal Fight Explosion" anime. This new mold is shown to be heavier in weight compared to the 1st mold, but the affect this weight has on the bey's performance is slightly negligable.

that is how this should be worded. also, list the specific weight of mold 2 and list any other changes.
Thanks Leontempest I've listed the actual weight of the secong mold and used your reworded section thank you.
no problem =D! anytime! it looks much better now!
Any other minor things that need to be changed.
just checking - you copy and pasted the FB, ST, and PT sections right? consistancy is important

the wheel section is good, except for the part where you use "so-so" . try describing the wheel's uses a little bit differently.

i noticed that you like the return key alot, lol. Most of the information for each section can just be one paragraph, although for a draft, what you did was a very good idea. It is good to seperate your ideas and thoughts on a draft.

"Conclusion" should be changed to "Overall" and in that section there are a few minor spelling mistakes that can be easily corrected

this os a great start! Once these errors are corrected, this will have beywiki potential, especialy since the FB, ST, and PT alhave info already on the beywiki

hope this helps! nice work Moss =D
Other versions such as the ones in Random booster 2.
@LeontempestXIII Done and I've improved the F article a little bit too.

@Megabader2 thanks
It looks alot better now! =D

just one last thing; in the F section, you have a period after HF. that should be a comma. just also say that F is made entirly out of plastic.
Quote:This Wheel is generally rounded with four fins protruding from its circumfrence forming waves.
Underneath these fins are semicircles reinforcing said fins making them less prone to breakage used to reinforce the wheel and prevent (early) breakage.
In terms of performance this wheel is just So-so average (corrected) in all areas of performance but and therefore should not be chosen over the existing top tier combos in said areas.
Thanks nocto.
(Jul. 11, 2010  5:35 PM)Moss Wrote: There is little if any reason to buy this bey other than for colection purposes due to the fact it contais no noteworthy parts.

I geddit but why post it 4 times ?
collection has 2 Ls as well
i dont think anybody posted the same thing 4x, unless Mod's deleted them. wierd glitches happen sometimes
Leon he posted it 4 times then he edited it :*(
Any more comments ?