Aqua Poseidous 8Flow .An Concept Art

When I first joined the WBO, there was this post where someone asked for an idea for a Beyblade Burst bey. I responded with one called "Aqua Poseidous" and ever since, I've been drawing concept art for what it would look like, what the gimmicks would be, and so on! Today, I finally finished it, and it's better than I imagined! My handwriting is pretty bad, so I'll type in what I wrote on the concept art! First image is a better view of the layer! (* means info on part)
 [Image: rFclk2z3uevgPYptc8VKwLAs48aQ0t4w9zJZs6qr...1r8eH1FgRe]
*Three Metal Spikes on top spring forward when collided with another bey (Inspiration from Surge Xcalius X3 and Krusher Doomscizor D3)
*"Fins" on the side for increased stability and resistance (Inspiration from Beserk Roktavor R3)

*The forge disc is 8Flow, just like Maximum Garuda G3

Now for the performance tip, a new Defense tip called: Anchor (An) Below is the image!
[Image: 5sHgtN9qxwmbqvxkC_b7-hMdvky6iPbqp0ADrFt0...GeKzyBobaw]
The first image on the left is the side view, second is the bottom view and third is the driver symbol!
*Prongs for quick recovery and rebound strikes
*Black sphere is a free spinning iron orb (inspiration from Drivers Orbit and Weight) 
Anyways, that's Aqua Poseidous! Let me know what you think of it as a reply to this post!
aQ reminds me of a mix between Blast Jinnus and Beat Kukulican
Anchor reminds me of Yard.

Looks pretty good!
The layer's design was actually partially inspired from Blast Jinnius' layer! Forgot to mention that!
I like the concept, but with two concerns:

-While I like flow, I would advise you use another core disc other than 8. Maybe use 7 flow. 8 leaves beyblades prone to burst.

I'm also concerned with the anchor driver and it's fragility, especially now that we have sharp metal points on Cho Z layers. can I have an opinion on this statement?

Aside of that, I love the effort you put into this sketch! Grin
(Apr. 10, 2018  9:45 PM)Sıon Wrote: I like the concept, but with two concerns:

-While I like flow, I would advise you use another core disc other than 8. Maybe use 7 flow. 8 leaves beyblades prone to burst.

I'm also concerned with the anchor driver and it's fragility, especially now that we have sharp metal points on Cho Z layers. can I have an opinion on this statement?

Well, the parts aren't supposed to be really competitive, but different parts from different beys can make powerful combos. Thats the point of Beyblade.
(Apr. 10, 2018  9:45 PM)Sıon Wrote: I like the concept, but with two concerns:

-While I like flow,  I would advise you use another core disc other than 8. Maybe use 7 flow. 8 leaves beyblades prone to burst.

I appreciate your criticism and opinion on this! This is just the concept of the bey, hence the name "Concept Art"! I didn't take into account the fragility! I'll put that in my notes! Thank you for your opinion!
The design is fabulous, but, to burst your bubble, there is already a driver called Anchor - Shining Amaterios Aero' Angle Anchor
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:33 PM)Beyfan#1 Wrote: The design is fabulous, but, to burst your bubble, there is already a driver called Anchor - Shining Amaterios Aero' Angle Anchor

Dont necropost on a thread that is 2 years old