April introduces new Beyblade Burst system-Dual Layers!

Yeah, I absolutely love the PHWS beys. They are my favorite of all the MFB's. I love doing little tourneys with just them. Imagine if the clear wheel was never a thing. How cool and unique each bey would have been by the 4D series. I definitely wish the clear wheel was never invented, it makes them all too similar in my opinion.
I guess in that light, I am glad that the new system doesn't have interchangeable "clear wheels", so each bey can be entirely it's own thing
The official name for that system before the Hybrid Wheel System is the Metal System~
If I make a video about the Duo Layer System, would I post it here in this thread since it's specifically about this topic, or in the YouTube video thread since it's a YouTube video.
It can be in either one of them, but I would really wait until there is more information known about them before making anything big like a video, if I were you.
Well I'm glad I read the comments before getting on the hype train. But this is an interesting turn, just hope Valkyrie Victory will have better teeth.
I really hope that they´ll make something like Glorious Griffin. At least something with Griffin. That would be cool. Grin
i really hope the 2nd layer part will be like a free spin sub attack ring or a 4-dish mode change thingy( or something along those lines)
I can't believe that nobody else is excited about an Obelix beyblade.

[Image: fewQs5X.jpg]
I think it's more like very few people know Obelix LOL
(Feb. 03, 2016  3:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think it's more like very few people know Obelix LOL

I only know Asterix and Obelix from my time living in Germany, but still lol Grin
I'm from Argentina and know Asterix and Obelix lol
i think it's supposed to be obelisk not obelix
We know, it's a reference to a cartoon.
It's funny how the start of MFB had only one wheel, then evolved into hybrid wheels, then Burst comes out, and it ends up doing the same thing. I'm so curious to see what the dual layers will be, so hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(Feb. 06, 2016  6:25 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: It's funny how the start of MFB had only one wheel, then evolved into hybrid wheels, then Burst comes out, and it ends up doing the same thing. I'm so curious to see what the dual layers will be, so hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It will not be that similar since Dual Layers do not appear to have two pieces, unlike Wheel->Metal Wheel ...
Were there pictures of the dual layer? We keep talking about how they're just one piece - I must have missed it or something.
(Feb. 07, 2016  1:36 AM)Beylon Wrote: Were there pictures of the dual layer? We keep talking about how they're just one piece - I must have missed it or something.

Probably confidential source. There's been no photo posted publicly as far as I know.
this time for the 1st time, TakaraTomy also wrote in english on the catalog for the New future release
that's its strictly prohibited to use the pictures, or text from this catalog

And when I was at the WHF in Tokyo I talked with some Beyblade main Staff and Master Blader Valkyrie Muraki
and they told me that they know about the WBO coz they check this site

So it's better not to post any of those pictures until TakaraTomy give the official pictures for them

(Feb. 07, 2016  1:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2016  1:36 AM)Beylon Wrote: Were there pictures of the dual layer? We keep talking about how they're just one piece - I must have missed it or something.

Probably confidential source. There's been no photo posted publicly as far as I know.
That's pretty awesome to know that TT is checking in on us.
(Feb. 03, 2016  2:56 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I can't believe that nobody else is excited about an Obelix beyblade.
<Awesome image removed for post practicality.>

I am, I just assumed I was the only one. Hence why I never mentioned it, despite thinking of such the moment it was announced. I'd +rep you for bringing the wider than expected Asterix loving audience to my attention but this forum lacks that feature so you'll have to settle for a like.

[Image: VvwUl19.jpg]
(Feb. 08, 2016  3:45 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2016  2:56 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I can't believe that nobody else is excited about an Obelix beyblade.
<Awesome image removed for post practicality.>

I am, I just assumed I was the only one. Hence why I never mentioned it, despite thinking of such the moment it was announced. I'd +rep you for bringing the wider than expected Asterix loving audience to my attention but this forum lacks that feature so you'll have to settle for a like.

[Image: VvwUl19.jpg]

If it's not Odin level of broken then I'm excited too, or at the very least have a good counter available.
Hi, guys! So... I don't really know if this is real, but I just saw this picture here on facebook...

[Image: xDYO4lU.jpg]

So... is this the new Valky?
I still don't understand what is different between dual layers and regular ones.

The old Valkyrie looks way cooler than the new one, haha.