(April Fool's!) Limited Format Reboot: Limited Format v2.0

It's been said already but I want to reiterate how much work th!nk put into making this as awesome as it was (like, seriously, it was almost entirely his work) and say that I had an amazing laugh at all of this!! Yay April Fool's!! xD
OK, I agree with some people. Too many tracks and tips are banned, even the worst ones. I'm not trying to be mean.

1st of all, what i just said above.

2nd of all, how do you even use a non synchrom Zero-G Bey without a crystal wheel? (>"O()O)>" Just messed.

3rd of all, banning launchers! Are you nuts? (Yet again, not to disrespect)

4th of all, this new 'abomination' of an originally good format (given the fact that it doesn't ban as many parts, despite its uselessness) is my reason for not willing to attend Grand Battle Tournament 2. Sucks that I wanted to go so badly just to find that I play with this format... Heck, I can't even think about playing Beyblade anymore!

In conclusion, I highly dislike this format's banlist.

I didn't mean to go anywhere bad with this if that's what the staff make it out to be, so I'm sincerely sorry.

EDIT: Nevermind this, didn't read previous comments. My post should be deleted.
I actually think that this is pretty good, even if it was made for an April Fool's Day prank. I believe that event hosts should get the decision of using this (If it gets legalized as a legit format) or the other limited.
(Apr. 02, 2014  9:17 PM)Jake Hagane Wrote: OK, I agree with some people. Too many tracks and tips are banned, even the worst ones. I'm not trying to be mean.

2nd of all, how do you even use a non synchrom Zero-G Bey without a crystal wheel? (>"O()O)>" Just messed.

4th of all, this new 'abomination' of an originally good format (given the fact that it doesn't ban as many parts, despite its uselessness) is my reason for not willing to attend Grand Battle Tournament 2. Sucks that I wanted to go so badly just to find that I play with this format... Heck, I can't even think about playing Beyblade anymore!

I didn't mean to go anywhere bad with this if that's what the staff make it out to be, so I'm sincerely sorry.
Read the posts above yours. This was all just an April Fool's day joke.
(Apr. 02, 2014  9:20 PM)Midnìght Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2014  9:17 PM)Jake Hagane Wrote: OK, I agree with some people. Too many tracks and tips are banned, even the worst ones. I'm not trying to be mean.

I had just edited my post. I edited regarding my stupidity and laziness about not reading other posts.
(Apr. 02, 2014  9:21 PM)Jake Hagane Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2014  9:20 PM)Midnìght Wrote:

I had just edited my post. I edited regarding my stupidity and laziness about not reading other posts.
I don't think you were being stupid, nor lazy. Reading posts above yours is always the smartest idea, before making a post. Smile
I still think at some point someone should hold just like a side tournament with no credits or points or anything, just to use this format for something. It would actually be hilarious.
(Apr. 02, 2014  8:03 PM)Ingulit Wrote: It's been said already but I want to reiterate how much work th!nk put into making this as awesome as it was (like, seriously, it was almost entirely his work) and say that I had an amazing laugh at all of this!! Yay April Fool's!! xD

It was actually only like 3 hours for the OP of this thread, 1 hour for the testing threads including testing with some slight edits afterwards and then just sitting back and watching/responding to the odd person as to prevent the game being given away totally. Nothing too much haha - I work well when I'm enjoying myself.

(Apr. 03, 2014  2:58 AM)Wombat Wrote: I still think at some point someone should hold just like a side tournament with no credits or points or anything, just to use this format for something. It would actually be hilarious.

Stillll working on that post with the whole assessment but do want to say that I really don't think it would work even with the extraneous rules and maybe rock/flame and one or two other parts removed. Wouldn't be balanced, basically. But free play is free, guys, so I am pretty sure you could do a little unofficial "Limited Format V2.0: The Foolening" mini exhibition tournament in free play alongside the real one (well, you'd want to run it by staff but if you just set aside a stadium in free play for it I would think that would be fine). I'd certainly be interested to see the results though I expect it'd be wall to wall Rock/Flame.
A lot of testing is starting! This was the biggest April Fools yet!
Arrrgh I'm fooled.......I'm just feel very confused starting from yesterday and constantly think about it, but it ended up as a joke.

Anyway good joke, but the effective thing really bugged up some of us.
This joke is brilliant... I would've fallen for it.
OK, I am going to close it now, just to avoid further people not reading the "April Fools'" written everywhere. This was fun though.