[Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament

me and kayla10 are gonna try to make a tournament. we need lots of people to compete so if you live near us PM ether kayla or me.
rules: no MF beyblades
The title is clear, but it would be better if you actually used brackets [].
there , brackets. you happy Kai-V?
anyone want to join we need a least 10 people 30 at the max!
(Aug. 09, 2010  9:29 PM)Relinquished Wrote: there , brackets. you happy Kai-V?
You must understand that it is just to uniformise all the topics, so everything is clean, and not a mess.
i know someone named ronald who might wanna join
you guys could use the map and find people near you and pm them to see if they want to join. just a suggestion.
i sent a PM to Samshio and Wing_Zero but theyre offline.
I got your message, where would it be and the date because that all depends if I can come. Plus I still don't have a Metal Fusion blade lol
so any else we need about 10 to 30 people please join!
i said in first post that there no Metal Fusion Beyblades
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:13 AM)Relinquished Wrote: i said in first post that there no Metal Fusion Beyblades
Why ? Metal Fight Beyblade is the future, and the present. You cannot expect people to have easy access to the past.
were gonna try to have the tournament at 1:oopm at the walmart in Madison Heights, VA
You're going to try to do everything so far =/ At least get something set in stone..

I'm in VA as well, so I guess you can put me down as a maybe. But no MFB is an extreme turn-off. Besides the fact that anyone could lend her one, she can walk into any Wal-Mart and pick one up for $8..

EDIT: What stadiums will you be using?
yea she may allow it...
i think she may what for post
we dobt have a stadmin were using board game boxes