World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament (/Thread-Appomattox-Amherst-Virginia-USA-tournament)

Pages: 1 2 3

[Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Meriadie - Aug. 09, 2010

me and kayla10 are gonna try to make a tournament. we need lots of people to compete so if you live near us PM ether kayla or me.
rules: no MF beyblades

RE: Appomatix/Amherst, Virginia, USA tournament - Livingdeadgirl - Aug. 09, 2010

yea and tay you spelled appomattox wrong

RE: Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA tournament - Meriadie - Aug. 09, 2010

sorry i fix it

RE: Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA tournament - Livingdeadgirl - Aug. 09, 2010

ok so far 2 people me and tay

RE: Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA tournament - Kai-V - Aug. 09, 2010

The title is clear, but it would be better if you actually used brackets [].

RE: Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA tournament - Livingdeadgirl - Aug. 09, 2010

ok tay you do that ok im busy?

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Meriadie - Aug. 09, 2010

there , brackets. you happy Kai-V?

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Livingdeadgirl - Aug. 09, 2010

anyone want to join we need a least 10 people 30 at the max!

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Kai-V - Aug. 09, 2010

(Aug. 09, 2010  9:29 PM)Relinquished Wrote: there , brackets. you happy Kai-V?
You must understand that it is just to uniformise all the topics, so everything is clean, and not a mess.

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Livingdeadgirl - Aug. 09, 2010

ok we understand kaiv

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Meriadie - Aug. 09, 2010

ok sorry

comeone people join the tourment!

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - rogue lion - Aug. 09, 2010

i know someone named ronald who might wanna join

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Livingdeadgirl - Aug. 10, 2010

ok!

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Dusk - Aug. 10, 2010

you guys could use the map and find people near you and pm them to see if they want to join. just a suggestion.

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Livingdeadgirl - Aug. 10, 2010

yeah we no

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Meriadie - Aug. 10, 2010

i sent a PM to Samshio and Wing_Zero but theyre offline.

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Samshio - Aug. 10, 2010

I got your message, where would it be and the date because that all depends if I can come. Plus I still don't have a Metal Fusion blade lol

so any else we need about 10 to 30 people please join!

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Meriadie - Aug. 11, 2010

i said in first post that there no Metal Fusion Beyblades

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Kai-V - Aug. 11, 2010

(Aug. 11, 2010  1:13 AM)Relinquished Wrote: i said in first post that there no Metal Fusion Beyblades
Why ? Metal Fight Beyblade is the future, and the present. You cannot expect people to have easy access to the past.

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Livingdeadgirl - Aug. 11, 2010

she dont have none..

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Meriadie - Aug. 11, 2010

were gonna try to have the tournament at 1:oopm at the walmart in Madison Heights, VA

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Aikemi - Aug. 11, 2010

You're going to try to do everything so far =/ At least get something set in stone..

I'm in VA as well, so I guess you can put me down as a maybe. But no MFB is an extreme turn-off. Besides the fact that anyone could lend her one, she can walk into any Wal-Mart and pick one up for $8..

EDIT: What stadiums will you be using?

RE: [Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament - Livingdeadgirl - Aug. 11, 2010

yea she may allow it...
i think she may what for post
we dobt have a stadmin were using board game boxes