[Appomattox/Amherst, Virginia, USA]tournament

You cannot promote tournaments or meet-ups here with those conditions ... At least get some official Stadium. There are a few online.
fine someone please bring some i used to have the old one but it got lost!
you should go to bey marketplace. you could find one pretty cheap there.
I only have Metal Fusion beyblades, whats the difference between Metal Fusion (American) and Metal Fight (Japanese)...
ok we can have MFB, ill probably get 1 before tournament any way.
also my walmart doest sell beyblades, im gonna have to drive like 20 miles to get one.
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:03 AM)Wing_Zero Wrote: I only have Metal Fusion beyblades, whats the difference between Metal Fusion (American) and Metal Fight (Japanese)...

The Beyblades that are sold by Hasbro are the Beyblades manufactured by Takara. They are sold under the Hasbro name to avoid the need to register and/or rename the company in markets in which Takara is not yet present.
Quote from Richter35
Taylor check the bey marketplace for a beystamim
Well, I just have plastics but I do have like 3 stadiums for plastics. also, it is far for me to drive, especially for what now it appears to be a MFB tournament now.
we dont know yet we will vote for it later!
peoples join this tourment and we will vote plastics or MF!
no need for that post. people only need to look at the title to see what it's about.
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:48 AM)kayla10 Wrote: we dobt have a stadmin were using board game boxes

Well, that knocked my hopes of finally tourney in my area..
Oh man... My State can't even organize a simple tourney...

It's too bad that no WBO officials live close.
(Aug. 20, 2010  6:29 PM)Aikemi Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  1:48 AM)kayla10 Wrote: we dobt have a stadmin were using board game boxes

Well, that knocked my hopes of finally tourney in my area..

did you read the post after it? it say quote " look for a stadium"
"ok i will"
I might come.
I live in chesapeake va
Can you put a little bit more info? like where located?
oh nvm madison... to far Unhappy
ok we now have a bey stamim and now this tourment is metal fusion!GO my storm sagtitio!
Would be nice if you told us what stadium it was. For example: MFB Attack Stadium is legal for WBO tournaments, but Pegasus Thunderwhip is not.
well your gonna be at this tourment to find out and its not the thunder whip bey staimim!
now that you have a stadium and its mfb, i bet more people will come.
ok peeps now the tourment is mf and i cant wait so join the tourment today!
come on people JOIN!
+people who dont have MFB can use mine. there in mint condition!(Dark Wolf,Storm Aries,ill buy more soon)