Anyone wanna come down to GA and have a battle at Peach Park?

Hey I am pretty new in this website and I know I am not an organizer but still I really wanna have a battle with someone. I was thinking the 15 of June, so that's a Tuesday.
Bring your own stadiums, and you dont really have to worry about chairs there are benches and tables.

This Peach Park is in Byron GA and if you need directions It is Byron North Peach Park

Who's down?
like a meet up or?

tournament
uhm, a few things:
#1: Peachtree park or Peach park?
#2: this is pretty short notice, and the planning is really vague. I need directions lol
#3: you might need to become an organizer. I don't think this kinda stuff is allowed here.
Thanks for the info Blackknight

Its like a meetup

(Jun. 12, 2021  1:26 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: uhm, a few things:
#1: Peachtree park or Peach park?
#2: this is pretty short notice, and the planning is really vague. I need directions lol
#3: you might need to become an organizer. I don't think this kinda stuff is allowed here.

Its North Peach Park in Byron
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:26 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: #3: you might need to become an organizer. I don't think this kinda stuff is allowed here.

It's not.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Non-WBO...2020-02-10
We get it, you're excited to blade, but for liability and quality reasons they don't let casual meetups for Beyblade advertise on the site.
(Jun. 12, 2021  5:22 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:26 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: #3: you might need to become an organizer. I don't think this kinda stuff is allowed here.

It's not.
We get it, you're excited to blade, but for liability and quality reasons they don't let casual meetups for Beyblade advertise on the site.

Oh well sorry for wasting your time guys
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:51 PM)Tobi Blade Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  5:22 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's not.

Oh well sorry for wasting your time guys

Your not wasting anyone's time 😀 you just battle hope you become an organizer 😃
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:21 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:51 PM)Tobi Blade Wrote: Oh well sorry for wasting your time guys

Your not wasting anyone's time 😀 you just battle hope you become an organizer 😃

I would love to become an organizer but I am 10 years old and I also don't know if you can battle if your an organizer but thanks for making me feel better🥰
(Jun. 12, 2021  3:54 PM)Tobi Blade Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:21 PM)JJustice Wrote: Your not wasting anyone's time 😀 you just battle hope you become an organizer 😃

I would love to become an organizer but I am 10 years old and I also don't know if you can battle if your an organizer but thanks for making me feel better🥰

You can battle, even if you're an organizer in any tournament including your own.
(Jun. 12, 2021  3:54 PM)Tobi Blade Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:21 PM)JJustice Wrote: Your not wasting anyone's time 😀 you just battle hope you become an organizer 😃

Yeah, well maybe you can ask your parents to become one for you. Then, if you just want to "meet up" you can host a small club-type tournament.
Ok thats great because I really love blading
(Jun. 12, 2021  4:10 PM)Tobi Blade Wrote: Ok thats great because I really love blading
You could always come to mine, too.
(Jun. 12, 2021  4:14 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  4:10 PM)Tobi Blade Wrote: Ok thats great because I really love blading
You could always come to mine, too.

which one?
(Jun. 12, 2021  7:30 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Vero Beach
I don't know if I can go because I was just in South Carolina
any californian bladers that want to battle?My beys need some training we are restarting with a new kind of beyblade a weaker one I need to battle someone other than my vampire sisters beyblade it's too powerful