Anyone plays a tcg

Hey I really want to play a tcg that’s simple enough to learn but also be  challenging ps I never played a tcg  before ?
Actually The Wrong topic you've posted in. This should be in off toPic general.
And Yeah I play *Pokemon Tcg*
consider the online platform the best
Sorry I don’t to be in a video game section
(Apr. 14, 2018  5:23 AM)Just J 11 Wrote: Hey I really want to play a tcg that’s simple enough to learn but also be  challenging ps I never played a tcg  before ?

I think yugioh tcg is a pretty good choice it’s simple and fun.
(Apr. 20, 2018  4:47 AM)Jamesmattison Wrote: Not today

Lol it does have Pokémon haters though.
I used to play the pokemon tcg, but I'm more into Magic the Gathering now. Gameplay is a lot more diverse.
Yu-Gi-Oh. Although it isn't as popular as Magic, it is much more fast paced than other card games.
yugioh is the best card game. MY OPINION so dont say stuff. but not related
(May. 11, 2018  3:40 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: yugioh is the best card game. MY OPINION so dont say stuff. but not related

So true!
(May. 11, 2018  3:40 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: yugioh is the best card game. MY OPINION so dont say stuff. but not related

Random question but what do you pilot?
(May. 12, 2018  2:11 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:

Random question but what do you pilot?

I don’t think he pilots a airplane so take out xD
(May. 12, 2018  3:05 AM)Realpig630 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2018  2:11 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Random question but what do you pilot?

I don’t think he pilots a airplane so take out xD

Haha it's a slang term for what type of deck (archetype or something else) someone uses.
(May. 12, 2018  3:25 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(May. 12, 2018  3:05 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: I don’t think he pilots a airplane so take out xD

Haha it's a slang term for what type of deck (archetype or something else) someone uses.

I use just a lot of Radom cards that are good.
Yugioh is a decent starter TCG as long as you don't mind reading a lot of small print for each card. Personally, though, I'd reccomend MtG as the original. If you stick to entry level decks, it's not much more complicated and its mechanics carry over to every other TCG on the market in some form.

Once you know what you're doing, though, do give UFS (Universal Fighting System) a try. It's probably the most complicated TCG that I've ever played but it's SOOOO good!
i mainly play pokemon. though i play a bit of yugioh and im getting into Weiss Schwarz.
I've recently started MtG because some of my friends play it. It's not as good as Yu-Gi-Oh! (in my opinion), but I still find it fun.