Anyone plays LOL(League of Legends)

Getting the best score and being the reason my team won the game
Lee sin and Wu are good jungle and top, but I play them mid, cuz I'm just good.
For example, Riven is now considered a midlaner because Faker played her mid. Champions can go anywhere, it depends on how good you are
(Except for adc, u dont put an apc as an adc, i mean.. ATTACK DAMAGE carry, not ABILITY POWER carry)
ItzTylerTran, also, that's why I also included "being the reason my team won the game" as in sometimes its not the best score, but sometimes the amazing play you made.
Got some free swag for League, the Riot Blitzcrank and Arcade Hecarim skins, and since I don't own the champions, the champs as well Grin

So happy~
(Apr. 15, 2014  12:26 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Got some free swag for League, the Riot Blitzcrank and Arcade Hecarim skins, and since I don't own the champions, the champs as well Grin

So happy~

Nice, did you go to PAX?
I'm all the way down in Indonesia, hahaha.

Got the codes from a 'friend' who went, hahaha.
omg sounds exoiting...how to enter those leagues stuff? i wanna start playing this LOL thing...help please...
(Apr. 21, 2014  6:42 AM)Kujikato Wrote: I'm all the way down in Indonesia, hahaha.

Got the codes from a 'friend' who went, hahaha.

Haha. Do you think you can "Hook me up" ? XD

Anyways, I've been trying other positions because fighting over solo mid is a pain in the Carp. Even if I do get mid, someone is going to fark it up and go mid anyways.
Necro!

I've finally gotten past 20, and runes are such a bother. I'm rotating between Top, Mid and Support, with Fiora, LB, and Blitz as my mains. I've been trying Zed out (since he's free) and doing decent, but can anyone here go into a custom game and teach me? I can't really make plays with him yet. Grin Any recommendations for champs to try? I'm eying Thresh, AP Trist and Irelia.

LB is so much fun to snowball with though. Jukes for days. Blitz still holds a special place because of all them pulls (getting your ADC to 7/0/1 in 15 minutes is an awesome feeling).
I started playing Leauge again a few months back. I tried a year ago and hated it originally.

Why I got back into it? My best friend was over one day, and looked upset. Upon asking him what was wrong, all he said was "My girlfriend and I broke up last week. Shut up and play LoL."

The rest is history. After a lot of sucking at the game and trying champ after champ, I started maining top AP Rumble and Soraka support. I play a lot of other champs now too but nothing frequent. The only posiiton I refuse to play is Jungle, mostly because I am garbage and among my friends we have a pretty bad@$$ Rengar.

I cant say anything negative about other MOBAs like Dota, because frankly, if my friends played DOTA, I would. It is more of a social game for me.

Also, Super Galaxy Rumble will pierce the heavens! And your inhibitor XD
Syndra's orbs too stronk

Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann is only my favorite anime ever. Its a shame Jarvan IV/Ezreal's VA couldnt do the voice though, since that is Kamina.

Plus, the intro song scares the living daylights out of people XD
I actually haven't even started following LEauge matches yet so I am very unfamiliar with the subject.

Got to play with Silver I's and a Diamond yesterday......I am amazed at how much they really don't enjoy playing the game. The entire time was spent harassing the enemy and our own team. Mind you, I am still pretty new to the game, and only a level 25. All things considered, we naturally lost.

Id imagine that I am good enough to get Bronze II, to put that in perspective. But my inability isn't why we lost.....

I just thinks its a shame that people who become good at this lose sight of the fact that this is a game...having fun isn't a disease that makes you lose....you can be serious about winning and still enjoy yourself....

EDIT: Draven's death animation. Cool reference. Would have been cooler with a different champ though Smile
Starting to get the feeling that once I hit level 30, and then fight my ranked matches, Ill start playing the game less. Right now it is all about lvl 30...once that's done, not sure what will drive me to play. Suffered way to many loses and bad games recently...its crushing my fighting spirit...
How well do you guys CS? I hit Silver 2 after provs, ans now I realizing just how far back I am from Silver I, let alone Gold V
The other day I was on the very edge of uninstalling....very rough day within the realm of LoL...lost a ton of 1v1's, demoted to Silver III, lost to an unranked Rumble in top lane with my own Rumble...

So my friend convinced me to play 1 last ranked game....

I got my 1st Penta 0_o
Necro.

Level: 11
Champion: Graves (although I tried Zyra and Varus before and like them, I may switch to them if I save up enough IP and get one. Graves will do for now.). He was my bought champion and he gets the job done , better if I have a good close combat champion with me on a lane. I prefer Jinx's Ult as it has amazing range, but I love Graves' Non Ult abilities more.

I only really use Marksman or sometimes Mages, but never Tanks, fighters or anything like that. I end up just feeding. I kinda wish I could play them, because Yi is really cheap and man, can he get OP sometimes. Right now I'm considering trying Annie, but she can be so squishy... I kinda like Karthus I guess, but he's kinda squishy, and to me works best as a suicide attacker.

Also, on a side note, I HATE going against supporters/healers. It can get so frustrating trying to get then while they're partner is attacking or getting they're partner while they're healing them. The best way to get them is by ganking, they can not heal THAT fast.

The problem is that my computer lags SO MUCH. I sometimes get on a diff one and so pretty good though Grin. I know nothing about good builds and stuff though.
*Pokes the somewhat recently necro'd thread* *Indicates avatar*

No, I don't play League at all /s

I'm a recent level 30 Shyvana main (though I'll be transferring to Nautilus once I get teh monies for him) I mostly play Toplane, but I'm also good in the Jungle and the only role I can't play well is ADC
Update

Level: 14
Main(s): Morgana, Fiddlesticks (backup) and Graves (backup backup)
People I hate going against: Teemo (who doesn't?), Sona and Vel'Koz (OP ULTIMATE)
Lanes: Bottom or Top.

Sp I've pretty much converted from Marksman to Mages. I can hold my own 1v1 but do best 2v2 in lanes. I've improved a lot and love getting those stun shots with Morgana and doing my W Q combo when their stunned.
I used to play LoL. I'm a Silver 5 ADC/Jungle, I main Lee Sin. Nothing much else to say, but I lost interest.
I transferred my main to OCE.

Username: Kujikato
Server: OCE
30, unranked for now, probably Bronze V.
Lanes: Mid and Support (I can top, but I prefer not to).