Anyone plays LOL(League of Legends)

(Jun. 14, 2013  2:46 AM)Martensitic Wrote: yeah aatrox is out, he is an absolute pain to lane against.

After nerfing sustain champs, they release a character with such broken sustain Tired

I AGREE with you all the way, he is way tooooo Overpowered and when he's about to die...he uses something like Yi's Hesitate! It gets very annoying. So, I might be getting Aatrox Tongue_out just for the fun of it, haha
I play, a lot.

I am halfway through level 28 and am very excited to get to ranked.

I am pretty good, especially if I have a team that communicates and knows how to play.

I mainly ADC, as I feel I am best at it, usually swapping from Quinn, Ashe, Draven, etc., but also dabble in the role of Support Blitzcrank when people in Normal like to auto-lock because they are new.
if you go straight into ranked when you reached lvl 30 you will never make it out of bronze tier :p
Ha. I have heard. I am going to work my way into it. I know the differences between ranked play and non-ranked, but yeah.
Has anyone been using Lux? She's a very long-range poke champ. I LOVE Her!! Especially her combos: Q + E + auto + E(detonate) + auto. Grin I've gotten 700+ AP with 4 rabadons.
Yeah, she is pretty good, one of the best Mid Champs.
yup Aatrox is a beast like I thought

(May. 12, 2013  2:00 AM)TakasuMouce Wrote: I just began playing LOL, and it's a lot of fun.

Unfortunately, I'm really bad at it and I die a lot. Tongue_out

I know how a lot of people are when it comes to KDR(Kill Death Ratio if someone dosent know) and how if you have more deaths than kills then "you suck" if you get like one or two kills, a buncha deaths and abuncha assists, you are fine deaths come when you are in a lot of fights besides, going 99/0/99 means nothing if you lose the match. so don't worry about it
Aatrox is uber annoying.

Finally got to level 30 a few weeks ago, but unfortunately due to terrible ping and FPS, I will not even be attempting to think about playing ranked games until I have reliable internet again. Until then it seems I am going to be playing on the Latin American server, since it is the closest one to me at the moment.
(Jul. 16, 2013  11:51 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Aatrox is uber annoying.

Finally got to level 30 a few weeks ago, but unfortunately due to terrible ping and FPS, I will not even be attempting to think about playing ranked games until I have reliable internet again. Until then it seems I am going to be playing on the Latin American server, since it is the closest one to me at the moment.

from what I hear unless you have a team of friends, doing well in ranked games is near impossible
its not "impossible" but it can be very very very hard and frustrating xD playing with friends helps a lot and is much funner.
Yeah, I have two friends I play with regularly and there are a few on friends list who we know too that play ranked. I highly doubt I would be jumping into random lobbies in ranked.
I just started playing and use my laptop. My laptop runs it slow, unfortunately (Toshiba satellite C855D). Anyone have any suggestions?
I use Ashe for now, great for Support, range, and I usually go bot. I will pick up Ezereal or whatever his name is later.
IGN: Kujikato
Server: NA
LvL: Currently, 5 xD

Still developing a playstyle, but I like using Sona for support and for now, Tristina for carry.

I'm looking into Ezreal, since my classmates recommended me trying him.
(Sep. 28, 2013  5:12 AM)Kujikato Wrote: IGN: Kujikato
Server: NA
LvL: Currently, 5 xD

Still developing a playstyle, but I like using Sona for support and for now, Tristina for carry.

I'm looking into Ezreal, since my classmates recommended me trying him.

Kujikato, I also started using Tristana as a carry back then, I then switched over to Varus. Varus is a skillshot champ as Ezreal. But if you like playing Sona as support, Varus' Ult is about the same Smile

But I also recommend Ezreal as he's a simple champ to play. Just make sure to never play Hybrid Ezreal Tongue_out
My summoner name is xNightcor3x if you guys want to find me XD I have recently been using the FTP volibear just to get a feel for tanking. Volibear is an awesome champ, but he costs so much IP XP
LOL YEAH XD

No I don't play corky, but I have seen him being used a lot recently. IMO he needs to be nerfed. Corki's Valkyrie costs way too little mana for an 800 range dash that damages all enemies along its path. Ezreal's E, a short range blink, costs 90 mana and does significantly less damage. In addition, Corki is now able to spam his ultimate without any real risk of mana cost either.

On a side note- I can never get good support (I play ashe ADC) on bottom when I do a solo 5V5. Last game I ended up solo bot with 3 at top...
I have not played in a few weeks as I have been on a SWTOR binge lol.

Feel free to add my account though and you may catch me online.

SphiNiX

I believe I am around 22 or 23 on this account, can not remember haha.

I main ADC, but also like playing Support sometimes. (Blitzcrank ftw)
Nice! I like Vayne, I always end up buying the Static Shiv with her cause she really doesn't have any widespread attacks to CS. I have been playing Fizz lately and he is super OP! I can close gaps easily and if people chase me I can pop my ult, activate my W, Use my E on top of them, Then just Q to get away and they usually die by my bleed lolol
Vayne is definitely one of the most OP ADCs currently. Finally got around to mastering her this week. Once I have access to a good internet connection again, I can definitely see me using her a lot on my ADC account, especially for ranked.

Also, I bought the Definitely Not Blitzcrank Skin and I am so happy haha. I remember when i first saw that skin, I was like OMG!!!!!