Anyone near the south-western portion of CT want to help?

I'd like to arrange a Bey-Tournament in my area at somepoint this summer and I need some help organizing it, plus I need people to actually come, so anyone willing to help?
We have tournaments in central CT. Shouldn't be more than an hour away from you. Where do you live?
I'm leaving for Florida on vacation the day of that tournament in hartford, and I live right outside Trumbull
That's not too far away! Rkalajian is going to host tournaments every few months, so you'll have plenty of future opportunities. If you think you'll be able to get a ride to one, why put the effort into trying to host another tournament? If you really want to organize one, there are plenty of people around here who would be interested (I won't be able to go since I'm moving in July), but I'd just wait until October or so for the next tournament in Simsbury.
I am pretty sure you need a proper prefix
I said I needed help, not "I'm hosting this tournament and does anyone want to come" so if you'd like to help make a prefix then you're welcome to do so
You should use the existing CT topic. But I'd be interested in anything.

Also: apply here if you want to be on my new England team!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Engl...ers?page=2
Good luck setting this up! Shoot me a message if you'd like any useful tips or suggestions.