Anyone Here Uses Ecosia?

Its a search engine that plants trees for every 45-50 searches people make (now also plants 25 trees for each hotel booking). I dont know if anyone else uses it, so I was wondering and wanted to ask

Im currently at 2,430 searches. If anyone else uses it, how many searches are you at?
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:50 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Its a search engine that plants trees for every 45-50 searches people make (now also plants 25 trees for each hotel booking). I dont know if anyone else uses it, so I was wondering and wanted to ask

Im currently at 2,430 searches. If anyone else uses it, how many searches are you at?

Does it plant physical trees?
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:51 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:50 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Its a search engine that plants trees for every 45-50 searches people make (now also plants 25 trees for each hotel booking). I dont know if anyone else uses it, so I was wondering and wanted to ask

Does it plant physical trees?

Physical, like, in real life? Yeah it does. I find it convenient, because doing the most basic thing in the first world can definitely help the world Smile
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:55 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:51 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Does it plant physical trees?

Physical, like, in real life? Yeah it does. I find it convenient, because doing the most basic thing in the first world can definitely help the world Smile

That’s amazing, I have to get that now.
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:58 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:55 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Physical, like, in real life? Yeah it does. I find it convenient, because doing the most basic thing in the first world can definitely help the world Smile

That’s amazing, I have to get that now.

It is amazing. Its definitely virus-free and it works like Google. Theres not much of a difference, but I remember having to get used to my search engine looking different, haha. Though, I dont recommend it for young children because some searches show inappropriate (but decently censored) pics (EDIT: Nevermind, that sounds like the internet in general)
I'm using it right now xD
I saw an ad for it, tried it out, and decided I didn’t like the aesthetics. I’m weird.
(Aug. 18, 2019  3:41 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: I saw an ad for it, tried it out, and decided I didn’t like the aesthetics. I’m weird.

Thats okay! I feel you. I thought it looked weird too (at first), haha
I use it but not very often. Going to do that from now on
(Sep. 22, 2019  10:14 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: I use it but not very often. Going to do that from now on

Thats pretty good. But honestly, its your choice. I still use Google, but I mainly use Ecosia since I bookmarked it
im at 3 searches
I did a small writing project at school on Ecosia.
(Nov. 10, 2019  7:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I did a small writing project at school on Ecosia.

Cool! Is it like, a research project or something like why you should use it?