Any good books?

I personally like the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer. Also all the other books he writes. The final Artemis Fowl book comes out July 10
(Jun. 07, 2012  7:04 AM)Llama1 Wrote: I'm reading a book right now called "Unwind" by Neal Shusterman. It's about a future where they don't practice abortion, but instead do an "unwinding" if their parents choose to. An "unwinding" is where they "harvest" teenagers' bodies so they can be donated to other people...
It's VERY disturbing...

That book was creepy. I mean, the main reason is that the premise is so realistic.
(Jun. 05, 2012  5:23 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Anyway, no one has said anything about the delectable Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch! (If you read it, you'll see why I call it delectable!)

True that. I've read the whole series and have bought the whole series in hard cover. It's just...original.
The Joshua Files is a great series by M.G. Harris. It is a 5 book series. It is my favorite series I have ever read, and I loved The Hunger Games.

"An action-packed adventure involving conspiracy theories, end-of-the-world prophecies, government agents, futuristic technology, and a bit of the supernatural. Josh’s quest for an ancient codex reaches a satisfying ending in this first book in the series, and at the same time builds anticipation for further revelations in sequels to come."