Any bladers in San Diego, California?

I'm curious haha
Hi. Yes in Poway and have 2 boys (6 and 4)

Anyone interested in getting together in Poway/San Diego to do some battles let me know. My 6 year old is interested. Thanks.
My 9 yr old son and bunch of his friends at school play/talk Beyblades all the time.
I’m moving there this summer
I’m looking to start a community here this summer. I’m probably going to move to Encinitas or Carlsbad

If you are older than 13 you should do the organizers quiz. I can judge and do Challonge

(Jul. 10, 2018  7:11 PM)RaeRoo Wrote: I'm curious haha

I know a good park for tournaments
(Apr. 05, 2019  11:56 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m looking to start a community here this summer. I’m probably going to move to Encinitas or Carlsbad

If you are older than 13 you should do the organizers quiz. I can judge and do Challonge

Which one? uwu

(Apr. 05, 2019  11:56 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’m looking to start a community here this summer. I’m probably going to move to Encinitas or Carlsbad

Also,, if you were to set up a tournament near here that'd be pretty cool! I've been waiting to go to one for awhile but my family says I can't unless it's pretty close.
(Apr. 08, 2019  6:28 PM)RaeRoo Wrote:

Which one? uwu

Also,, if you were to set up a tournament near here that'd be pretty cool! I've been waiting to go to one for awhile but my family says I can't unless it's pretty close.
I am most likely going to move to north county, my parents would let me go to a tournement probably anywhere in San Diego. A good place would be near a train station so more people could come.
(Apr. 08, 2019  6:28 PM)RaeRoo Wrote:

Which one? uwu

A good park might be Magee Park in Carlsbad