Any bladers in NJ?

I'm looking for tournaments but right now there arent any in New York right now. And there aren't that many bladers around where I live. Im in northern New Jersey in Nutley
Surprised no response from NJ...I'm in NJ (central), got quite a few bladers here, but looking for tournaments too in NJ.
Calling NJ bladers Smile
Hi I live in NJ hopefully someone will be hosting a tournament
Yeah I'm a NJ blader. Down in Avenel, wanna partake in tournaments but can't find any other bladers around my area
little falls rep at your service.

ready to take the organizers quiz but I need more people to show interest. thinking of the Montclair, NJ area.
I also live in NJ, and I wouldn't mind becoming an Organizer, but I don't know all the rules, I'm not old enough to have such a big responsibility, and probably don't have enough spare time to do so. For now, we'll have to count on other people or even on NY bladers...
I'm hoping to become an organizer in the future and get some tournaments going in Central NJ.
I too am in NJ. I hope to play with y'all.
I’m down in Edison waiting for a tournament within 500 mile radius. No luck
I’m in WAYNE, NJ let’s get an event together! I just saw the Edgewater,NJ Public library had a beyblade burst event last week, I found out too late. ?
I'm down to set something up

I have a couple of stadiums
I just recently got my son into beyblade as I was into it years ago and I gotta say it’s still fun. We would be up for a tournament or meet up. Totowa area here
For now, I guess we NJ Bladers have to depend on New York tournaments... My first tournament is going to be in Brooklyn on Cinco de Mayo, so I guess my fate is sealed.
(Apr. 30, 2019  3:48 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: For now, I guess we NJ Bladers have to depend on New York tournaments... My first tournament is going to be in Brooklyn on Cinco de Mayo, so I guess my fate is sealed.

I go to PA tourneys also
I’m in New Brunswick nah would want to have a tournament

We would like to have a tournament here
I’m trying to read through all the material to get a tournament going but it’s a lot not sure if anyone else in the area has already gotten the ok to run events. But there are enough people interested to have a decent event
So, when do you guys start school? I’m thinking of becoming an Organizer, with my first tournament possibly being in the first two weeks of August. I live near Princeton, so does anyone know a good place to host?
(May. 19, 2019  2:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: So, when do you guys start school? I’m thinking of becoming an Organizer, with my first tournament possibly being in the first two weeks of August. I live near Princeton, so does anyone know a good place to host?

I start school at the beginning of September, but I still go to Tournaments during school time.
My son starts school again in sept but we are available anytime I may just need to request off of work in order to take him. So at least two weeks notice would be great so I can plan it out.
(May. 20, 2019  1:42 AM)r3volution Wrote: My son starts school again in sept but we are available anytime I may just need to request off of work in order to take him. So at least two weeks notice would be great so I can plan it out.

If I want to become an Organizer, I'll have to plan months in advance to make sure that I'm accepted before the tournament date. Some others have been trying to give one or two months of notice but haven't been accepted in time. So, if anything, I'll make sure to let everyone know way ahead of time.