Any bladers in All Of [Delaware]?

Hi! Are there any bladers in Wilmington, Delaware? None of my friends know about Beyblade. By the way , is there a age limit to join and host tournaments?
We don't apparently have an active Delaware thread. Congratulations, this one is now it.

No, there's no age limits or restrictions to join a tournament. I think you have to be 13 or older to host/organize a WBO tournament, or have a parent's active help.
Yeah, to host you have to be 13 or older, and if you’re younger than 18, you need a parent.
(Sep. 06, 2020  4:29 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: We don't apparently have an active Delaware thread. Congratulations, this one is now it.

No, there's no age limits or restrictions to join a tournament. I think you have to be 13 or older to host/organize a WBO tournament, or have a parent's active help.

So I can join a tournament with my parents?
(Sep. 06, 2020  5:04 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2020  4:29 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: We don't apparently have an active Delaware thread. Congratulations, this one is now it.

Really the wrong thread for this question, use Questions About WBO, or just read the burst format rules?

You can join a tournament at any age, but if you're under 18 you need a parent or guardian to be present.

If you want to organize WBO tournaments and you're younger than 18, you'll need a parent or guardian or other blader over 18's help to run things.

Your parents can participate in tournaments too, but each participant needs their own account.
(Sep. 06, 2020  5:04 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

Never mind , just read it !

(Sep. 06, 2020  4:59 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Yeah, to host you have to be 13 or older, and if you’re younger than 18, you need a parent.

Are you in Delaware ?
Hi I’m from Delaware and thinking of becoming an organizer. I live about half an hour from Wilmington.
me to im in delaware to and i want to fight
Not sure if this is still active but I’m in Delaware and trying to get into beyblade looking for places to battle