Any Tournaments in the FL. Panhandle or in Southeast AL.

Hey! The reason I have made this thread was cause I'd rlly like to go to a tournament in my area to be able to prepare myself for my upcoming battle against my BFF, Micah, who is REALLY into beyblade and my BFF only deserves the best and I thought that this would be a good way to train for that battle. Sooooo yeah... Any tournaments? -Avery

P.S. My last two thread were shut down for unfair reasons and the first thread I posted on this subject I couldn't edit it's name to make it more clear. 

Plzzzzzzzz don't close this thread There have been 0 recent tournaments in my area and the WBO hasn't gotten back to me on my quiz results for me making my own tournament. So that's why I'm not making my OWN tournament. -Avery
Avery, you don't learn. Use existing Florida threads to beg continually for tournaments, not new ones.
(May. 02, 2019  11:50 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Avery, you don't learn. Use existing Florida threads to beg continually for tournaments, not new ones.

There r none! I've checked like a ton! The only Florida ones they have r in Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Orlando, or Miami. And none of those r on the Florida panhandle. I mean honestly where I'm from is closer to Alabama than it is to those places. -Avery
(May. 03, 2019  12:37 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2019  11:50 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Avery, you don't learn. Use existing Florida threads to beg continually for tournaments, not new ones.

There r none! I've checked like a ton! The only Florida ones they have r in Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Orlando, or Miami. And none of those r on the Florida panhandle. I mean honestly where I'm from is closer to Alabama than it is to those places. -Avery
That doesn’t mean you can spam.