Any Tournaments in the FL. Panhandle or Southeaster AL.

Hey! The reason I have made this thread was cause I'd rlly like to go to a tournament in my area to be able to prepare myself for my upcoming battle against my BFF, Micah, who is REALLY into beyblade and my BFF only deserves the best and I thought that this would be a good way to train for that battle. Sooooo yeah... Any tournaments? -Avery
(May. 02, 2019  9:50 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Hey! The reason I have made this thread was cause I'd rlly like to go to a tournament in my area to be able to prepare myself for my upcoming battle against my BFF, Micah, who is REALLY into beyblade and my BFF only deserves the best and I thought that this would be a good way to train for that battle. Sooooo yeah... Any tournaments? -Avery
You can host them! Just take the quiz, pass, and then there!
Please stop making duplicate threads. There are already threads asking for tournaments in that region.

Actually, you made two redundant threads asking for tournaments just like this one on April 23rd. You were even rude to someone in one of them.

Avery, you need to stop. You keep making the same mistakes, instead of learning from them.

Do better, for yourself, and for Micah.
(May. 01, 2019  7:55 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Please refrain from creating multiple new threads for topics that already exist.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pensaco...le-bladers