Any Geometry Dash Players here?

(Nov. 26, 2020  12:30 PM)beyblader 2.0 Wrote: My geometry dash name is icecubesss

Me! Well- I used to play Geometry Dash- I beat 100 Demons and had all the icons, but then.. all my account data got deleted Uncertain and my account name WAS Mrpepps.
(Nov. 26, 2020  3:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The undying game. Long time player here.

Same here. I love this game.
(Nov. 26, 2020  3:19 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  12:30 PM)beyblader 2.0 Wrote: My geometry dash name is icecubesss

Me! Well- I used to play Geometry Dash- I beat 100 Demons and had all the icons, but then.. all my account data got deleted Uncertain and my account name WAS Mrpepps.
Wow, for me its bassicly impossible to beat a demon level even the easiest i can get 36 percent
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:46 AM)beyblader 2.0 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  3:19 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Me! Well- I used to play Geometry Dash- I beat 100 Demons and had all the icons, but then.. all my account data got deleted Uncertain and my account name WAS Mrpepps.
Wow, for me its bassicly impossible to beat a demon level even the easiest i can get 36 percent

Oof- that sucks- I usually do Practice Mode A LOT of times before I even attempt to do Normal mode XD
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:01 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:46 AM)beyblader 2.0 Wrote: Wow, for me its bassicly impossible to beat a demon level even the easiest i can get 36 percent

Oof- that sucks- I usually do Practice Mode A LOT of times before I even attempt to do Normal mode XD

The practice mode music is just apart of me at this point.
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:03 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:01 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Oof- that sucks- I usually do Practice Mode A LOT of times before I even attempt to do Normal mode XD

The practice mode music is just apart of me at this point.

ikr lol
I always remember this one fan made thing that was basically an animation and it featured this man. Idk what it was about but i always ground it mildly disturbing. Maybe it was the sad music I remember playing.
I play it when I'm not busy, its a really fun game.
It used to be one of my favorite
Does anybody want to friend me in geometry dash

(Nov. 27, 2020  4:01 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:46 AM)beyblader 2.0 Wrote: Wow, for me its bassicly impossible to beat a demon level even the easiest i can get 36 percent

I guess i need more practice

Why i feel insane levels is easier than harder levels

Any body have a username which is golden
Figured I’d revive this thread since in the past few months I’ve come back to this game. I used to play a few years ago and the hardest levels I could beat at the time were those really easy demons like The Nightmare and The Lightning Road. Now I’ve come back and have beaten over 10 demon levels, including Clubstep which I wasn’t able to beat back then. I’m trying now to get better at the game by challenging myself with harder easy demons. After that, I’ll probably move onto some medium demons. I am and have really enjoyed coming back to this game.

On another note, I hope 2.2 comes out soon, since I’ve been looking forward to all the new things it’ll add and also because it’s been so long since it’s been announced and it’s still not out.
i used to play this game evryday
One of the most aggravating reaction games. Since there has been new releases for this game I was curious if there were actually any pros here. Anyway it seemed appropriate tho put this here. So does anyone here have any experience?
Already exists: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Any-Geo...metry+dash
(Oct. 25, 2021  3:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Already exists: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Any-Geo...metry+dash

aw man thx for telling me
(Oct. 25, 2021  3:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2021  3:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Already exists: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Any-Geo...metry+dash

aw man thx for telling me
No problem. Just make sure that the thread you’re making next time doesn’t already exist.
ya I gotta check better
My username is WD35 in GD and my biggest achievement is getting ignored by Robtop and having exactly 0 CP despite having 3 levels in the magic tab :') Also, I plan to have a list demon by my 50th. I'm thinking Generic Wave or XO. Y'know, something sightreadable.
ive played since like 1.4 and have 52 on clubstep
(Nov. 26, 2020  3:19 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:

Me! Well- I used to play Geometry Dash- I beat 100 Demons and had all the icons, but then.. all my account data got deleted Uncertain and my account name WAS Mrpepps. Same that happened to me 
the most aggravating game