Any Florida Panhandle Tournaments

Any major tournaments in the Florida panhandle? I would rlly like to go to a tournament before I challenge my friend Micah and his new bey Thorns X Minoboros to a battle. And a tournament seems like a good way to get some practice. And Micah's my BFF so I wanna make sure I'm as strong as possible for when I battle him. So yeah any nearby tournaments? -Avery
(Apr. 24, 2019  1:50 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Any major tournaments in the Florida panhandle? I would rlly like to go to a tournament before I challenge my friend Micah and his new bey Thorns X Minoboros to a battle. And a tournament seems like a good way to get some practice. And Micah's my BFF so I wanna make sure I'm as strong as possible for when I battle him. So yeah any nearby tournaments? -Avery

Thorns X Minoboros doesnt have a good combo. From your bio, i can see you have a shining ametarios. Just launch that and your friend is as good as beaten unless he has good enough skills to counter with that bad combo and you cant use a sliding shoot. So i honestly dont think you need practice against such a bey. That is, if you are any good and logical at blading. Plus, the way you said you need tournaments there for practice sounds like you think your better than others. Dont underestimate us real bladers. We dont play expecting things to be like the anime. It would be cool if you could understand that and genuinely try to get better at the game. And just a bit more advice, Anubis is presently not good unless used in burst basic. So if you do go for a tournament, use your ametarios.
(Apr. 25, 2019  6:31 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2019  1:50 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Any major tournaments in the Florida panhandle? I would rlly like to go to a tournament before I challenge my friend Micah and his new bey Thorns X Minoboros to a battle. And a tournament seems like a good way to get some practice. And Micah's my BFF so I wanna make sure I'm as strong as possible for when I battle him. So yeah any nearby tournaments? -Avery

Thorns X Minoboros doesnt have a good combo. From your bio, i can see you have a shining ametarios. Just launch that and your friend is as good as beaten unless he has good enough skills to counter with that bad combo and you cant use a sliding shoot. So i honestly dont think you need practice against such a bey. That is, if you are any good and logical at blading. Plus, the way you said you need tournaments there for practice sounds like you think your better than others. Dont underestimate us real bladers. We dont play expecting things to be like the anime. It would be cool if you could understand that and genuinely try to get better at the game. And just a bit more advice, Anubis is presently not good unless used in burst basic. So if you do go for a tournament, use your ametarios.
Ok? But to me it sounds like your underestimating Micah and underestimating a blader is a oneway trip to defeat. And I never expect thing to turn out like they do in the anime BRO! And trust me u hv no clue about wht I'm capable of so as u can see here I'm trying to find some tournaments in my area cause unlike u I don't underestimate my opponents! And also I can't use my Anubis right now cause I'm using it for something.... And u have no clue how much I train! I hv been blading for almost 2 years and training none stop to become the best so don't think I'm not a "real" blader! Cause  I am constantly upping my game and none of u have any clue about my skill! I hv battled tons of other bladers who thought I was all talk and they lost to me as well. And who knows u might be next. -Avery
(May. 01, 2019  7:26 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  6:31 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Thorns X Minoboros doesnt have a good combo. From your bio, i can see you have a shining ametarios. Just launch that and your friend is as good as beaten unless he has good enough skills to counter with that bad combo and you cant use a sliding shoot. So i honestly dont think you need practice against such a bey. That is, if you are any good and logical at blading. Plus, the way you said you need tournaments there for practice sounds like you think your better than others. Dont underestimate us real bladers. We dont play expecting things to be like the anime. It would be cool if you could understand that and genuinely try to get better at the game. And just a bit more advice, Anubis is presently not good unless used in burst basic. So if you do go for a tournament, use your ametarios.
Ok? But to me it sounds like your underestimating Micah and underestimating a blader is a oneway trip to defeat. And I never expect thing to turn out like they do in the anime BRO! And trust me u hv no clue about wht I'm capable of so as u can see here I'm trying to find some tournaments in my area cause unlike u I don't underestimate my opponents! And also I can't use my Anubis right now cause I'm using it for something.... And u have no clue how much I train! I hv been blading for almost 2 years and training none stop to become the best so don't think I'm not a "real" blader! Cause  I am constantly upping my game and none of u have any clue about my skill! I hv battled tons of other bladers who thought I was all talk and they lost to me as well. And who knows u might be next. -Avery

Here you go again, real tournaments work differently than the anime. You have to know the current meta and training doesn't have much to do with it, besides practicing launching styles
(May. 01, 2019  7:36 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(May. 01, 2019  7:26 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Ok? But to me it sounds like your underestimating Micah and underestimating a blader is a oneway trip to defeat. And I never expect thing to turn out like they do in the anime BRO! And trust me u hv no clue about wht I'm capable of so as u can see here I'm trying to find some tournaments in my area cause unlike u I don't underestimate my opponents! And also I can't use my Anubis right now cause I'm using it for something.... And u have no clue how much I train! I hv been blading for almost 2 years and training none stop to become the best so don't think I'm not a "real" blader! Cause  I am constantly upping my game and none of u have any clue about my skill! I hv battled tons of other bladers who thought I was all talk and they lost to me as well. And who knows u might be next. -Avery

Here you go again, real tournaments work differently than the anime. You have to know the current meta and training doesn't have much to do with it, besides practicing launching styles

OK clearly u have NO clue on how I train! And here's something I need to say to u, get a life Nobody! -Avery

P.S.
I hardly even watched the anime!
(May. 01, 2019  7:45 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(May. 01, 2019  7:36 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Here you go again, real tournaments work differently than the anime. You have to know the current meta and training doesn't have much to do with it, besides practicing launching styles

OK clearly u have NO clue on how I train! And here's something I need to say to u, get a life Nobody! -Avery

P.S.
I hardly even watched the anime!

well first. that seemed a little harsh 2. then how do you train 3. I do have a life and you don't even know me