Anti-drago! Gravity Peruseus 90 RSF

Hello,
i have been up to date with the current customations after finding the LT is nearly unbeatable i decided to find a way to defeat LLD so far no success until today,
when i toyed this together. Over all i do not conduct RSF as a defense tip though i Take it like and Attack one with decent spin(in left) This must be used AGAINST LEFT SPIN other wise it fails
This is a combo for tourneys so for your information what happens if an opponent battle you with balance what do you do?

this combo is basically an Anti-drago meaning no stamina just defense so feel free to test but only test against attack, (use Left spin) OTHER WISE this don't work.
Gravity Peruseus 90 RSF (counter mode)

Equipment
bey launcher L
3 Segment launcher
Standard bey stadium/balance( i'm sorry for not having TT attack any results with TT attack will be appreciated)

Tests

LLD(different heights)
MLD Tests
How it all stacks up the Proof, Anti-Drago
more tests tomorrow
you need to include what stadium was used what launcher ect ...
also i might do a few test in a minute also you didn't test it against the lightning tank
I know i want to test against top tier before i take it against lighting tank..
just to make sure this will do well, and as i said this is not LT counter it is Anti-Drago!
Other stadiums,other than Attack Type is NOTlegal for tests.I've heard this in a few threads
lightning tank is top tier ... and shouldn't you metal face it ? and furthermore whats Anti-Drago?
Whatzzer gravity sourcer was tested in a balance stadium , although it doesn't really prove much until some 1 tests it in a tt attack (hope that made sense )
oh and you should note which spin and mode gravity was in
(May. 23, 2011  11:18 AM)RustyXD Wrote: lightning tank is top tier ... and shouldn't you metal face it ? and furthermore whats Anti-Drago?

probably meant to be a counter for L Drago customs.

also RSF and RS can reduce RF based attack types to almost 0% win rate, and at tournaments today it would be to risky using an RSF/RS 'be safe, not sorry', try the combo with CS and see if it gets decent results.

if it does in your balance stadium ill help with some testing with my BB-10
Just pointing out, RSF is the least viable of all 3 tips.
(May. 23, 2011  11:50 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Just pointing out, RSF is the least viable of all 3 tips.

i just looked that up, my mistake, still recommend testing AD on CS tho
Not for defence I wouldn't say. The rubber that CS is missing makes it worst than RSF for defence. Also unlike RS it doesn't have terrible balance.
ill do some testing on a CS variant in an attack stadium vs all l drago variants that are decent (Lightning, MLD Absorb and Rush)

Equipment: TT Attack Stadium
Beylauncher L
Launcher Rubber

MF Gravity Perseus 90 CS

vs MF Lightning L Drago BD145 RF
Hmm..It so seems...Callum..Would you mind doing more tests? The minimum no. of tests should be 20. Also, does this do well against Vulcan and Pegasis? I know this is an LDrago counter but I'm curious how does this do against them.
(May. 23, 2011  1:08 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Hmm..It so seems...Callum..Would you mind doing more tests? The minimum no. of tests should be 20. Also, does this do well against Vulcan and Pegasis? I know this is an LDrago counter but I'm curious how does this do against them.

sure im doing more anyway, im just doing Maximum Meteor, 20 god this might take some time
What's the point in being an "LLD counter" if it doesn't counter the main LLD combo?

Also, one cannot launch at full strength with a RF in a stamina and balance stadium, or it'll self KO, while Defence types don't experience much movement.

Doesn't that mean you're essentially testing at a light launcher speed or less against a full strength defence type.

Also, LLD is weak against LTDCs, so.
heres some more tests LT has been updated to 20 tests.

Equipment: TT Attack Stadium
Beylauncher L
Launcher Rubber

MF Gravity Perseus 90 CS (counter)

vs MF Lightning L Drago BD145 RF (upper )[updated]
vs MF Meteo L Drago CH120 XF (Barrage)
vs MF Meteo L Drago 85 RF (Barrage)

if i have time i might do MF LLD 85 RF...
(May. 23, 2011  1:37 PM)momiji manju Wrote: What's the point in being an "LLD counter" if it doesn't counter the main LLD combo?

Also, LLD is weak against LTDCs, so.

it acturely does counter LT from my tests, but i also agree LLD is weak to LTDCs.

what i dont get is why counter mode? as defence mode would have less recoil
How are you shooting LT? That combo you used against it gets killed WAY too easily by LT... Something isn't right.
(May. 23, 2011  2:11 PM)Bluezee Wrote: How are you shooting LT? That combo you used against it gets killed WAY too easily by LT... Something isn't right.

sliding shoot at 100%, and just in case its on the right hand side of the stadium, Lightning Tank seems to only push the bey, i expected LT to destroy AD, but its having a hard time it might be because it LTDC in left spin
(May. 23, 2011  2:38 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  2:11 PM)Bluezee Wrote: How are you shooting LT? That combo you used against it gets killed WAY too easily by LT... Something isn't right.

sliding shoot at 100%, and just in case its on the right hand side of the stadium, Lightning Tank seems to only push the bey, i expected LT to destroy AD, but its having a hard time it might be because it LTDC in left spin

*sigh* so apparently you did not read the directions for his to use LT on the thread... You are supposed to bank against combos like this. By banking, BD145 will get under the low combo and give it a harder hit resulting in ko very easily.
(May. 23, 2011  2:42 PM)Bluezee Wrote: *sigh* so apparently you did not read the directions for his to use LT on the thread... You are supposed to bank against combos like this. By banking, BD145 will get under the low combo and give it a harder hit resulting in ko very easily.

*sigh* does this mean all over again? another 20 round to come in the future..... *smacks head on desk* Smithicide

Note: I did smackmy head on a desk
LOL.
I'll do some tests right now.
Here are some accurate results;

MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus 90CS (Left-Spin, Defense.)
MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF win rate: 10/10
MF-H Gravity Perseus 90CS win rate: 0/10
Anti-Dragon Combination win percent: 0%

MF Meteo LDrago CH145XF vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus 90CS (Left-Spin, Defense.)
MF Meteo LDrago CH145XF win rate: 11/20
MF-H Gravity Perseus 90CS win rate: 9/20
Anti Dragon Combination win percent: 45%

If you bank MLD hard enough at 145, easy KO's ensue.

MF Lightning LDrago 85RF vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus 90CS (Left-Spin, Defense.)
MF Lightning LDrago 85RF win rate: 14/20
MF-H Gravity Perseus 90CS win rate: 6/20
Anti Dragon Combination win percent: 30%
(May. 23, 2011  3:53 PM)Dan Wrote: LOL.
I'll do some tests right now.
Here are some accurate results;

If you bank MLD hard enough at 145, easy KO's ensue.

thanks Dan im not too great at both these combos XD, also i know what you mean about MLD's KOs, some were quite powerfull.
Added LLD 85RF.
(May. 23, 2011  11:50 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Just pointing out, RSF is the least viable of all 3 tips.
Depends on which version you have. When I used Beat Lynx BD145RSF (RSF out of RBV7), I noticed it would move around the center of the stadium and KO from there.

RSF to me is not a defensive tip, but rather a passive aggressive tip. It does great went paired with smash type wheels.
Hah, had no idea. If you have time could you PM me some comparative results(Or of course, post a thread if you want to)?
yay a working defense left spin combo
Obviously.. :\
Dude MF-H Meteo LDrago BD145CS works just fine, no one tests it. Thanks for reminding me, I'll get on that LOL.