Anti-drago! Gravity Peruseus 90 RSF

well i would like to see this tried with RSF over all i believe all the tests given i will update them in the OP but for higher combos i recommend changing track for floor scrapes cause CS and RSF floor scrape on low tracks..
My testing gravity was spin was switched every 5 rounds
Vs Hell kerbecs 85 RF
Vs
MF-H counter Capricorne h145rf
Vs lightning l drago sw145rf
I used a Tt attack stadium ad 3 seg laughter grip + beylauncherr and beylauncher L when needed
it has to be left spin and it is a L DRAGO ANTI not Right spin anti and are you using sliding shoot 100% full and banking!
How can I use sliding shot and banking well i was banking it well if its only a left spin counter what's the point if using it competivley ? 95% of Beys these days spin right ...
well look around most combos are originating form LEFT spin LT MM, LD , mostly the chances of this in a tounrey is quite high but the problem is to over come right spin....
use left spin hope to equalize
Max meteor and lightning tank would destroy this combo but I don't have LRF to test with lightning tank and and xf for max meteor but xf would is Rsf easily. Also the combo tends to scrape a fair bit also why use RSF cs and rs are better options and both have more stamina. And why no MF ?? It would help the combo
I will do some more testing with this but only in left spin
RSF is the best due to IT has not been competitvely tested plus this RSF provides more resistance to L DRAGO than most other combos
(May. 24, 2011  8:09 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Max meteor and lightning tank would destroy this combo but I don't have LRF to test with lightning tank and and xf for max meteor but xf would is Rsf easily. Also the combo tends to scrape a fair bit also why use RSF cs and rs are better options and both have more stamina. And why no MF ?? It would help the combo
I will do some more testing with this but only in left spin

RS is just not enough stamina... it is easy to knock once slowing down while this just makes it bounce off..
CS doesn't work for me plus LLD is Attack no point in pulling some stamina..
CS works for everyone. It's the choice tip for defence because at tourneys it doesn't get outspin by kids using "Dark Gasher" uncustomised, generally.

Next thing, can everyone specify whether their RSF's are from RBV7 or not. Due to softer rubber they act differently

Also, if it worked against Left Spin beys in left spin, couldn't it work against right spin beys in right spin?
Mine is Form the ray Gill TT i think maybe thats what effects performance and Th!nk have you seen the Video
cs use to work for me untill mine broke...
mine was ray gil tt and we got differen't results ... and did you sliding shoot in the vid i couldn't tell and i did ask in the thread
Yeah, he sliding shot. Still, I'd like to see the testing of people more experienced with LT/MM, against RSF, to be sure.

Meh, I retract what I said about CS in relation to this combo after seeing Dan's testing. Stick to RSF, I guess?

RustyXD, you shouldn't switch the spin direction in the middle of testing. Determine the best direction (usually the opposite if you want to attack, ?same if you want to defend?) and stick with it (in this case, he only wanted it tested against Left spin combo's, and to be kept in the same spin direction as the opponent). You can't list 2 sets of 5 rounds as one set of 10 rounds if you change the spin direction. Sorry man, but yeah.
ok my bad sorry i tested again
same equiptment as other testing gravity was LEFT spin
ANTI-DRAGO vs Lightning L Drago 85RF
AD wins 7
LLD wins 13
ANTI DRAGO win percentage 35%
okay sure have you seen the video? i'l do a video how to launch it!
I no how to launch it Tired you bank it ...
yep that's right are you using a metal face try comparing metal face and no metal face
Let me Back you up i'll pull some testing with Anti-Drago