[Answered]  which launcher do you use?

i use a proto tt launcher glued to a highlighter
(Apr. 21, 2020  7:32 AM)Shockwave1011 Wrote: i use a proto  tt launcher  glued to a highlighter

You gotta be kiddin😂
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:33 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  7:32 AM)Shockwave1011 Wrote: i use a proto  tt launcher  glued to a highlighter

You gotta be kiddin😂

Probably using Single/Dual Layers for that, cuz LR Beylaunchers are too powerful
(Jan. 11, 2020  9:18 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Still using Switch Strike launchers. I refuse to buy a string launcher.

Same, only use Hasbro launchers I got with my beys. Two of them already broke in like two weeks though.. hope the TT string launchers will last me longer. The slingshock and hypersphere launchers seem more durable so far. Then again, I also used them less so far.
I've been alternating between the gold LR string launcher from GT and the Phoenix launcher which I only use with Phoenix. For tournaments I'll probably use the gold LR for right spin and the black long L string launcher for left spin.

I'm debating getting Master Diabolos for its launcher, as my gold LR recently needed repair work and I'm not sure how much longer it will hold up.
(May. 02, 2020  3:39 AM)Ariel Warfare Wrote: I've been alternating between the gold LR string launcher from GT and the Phoenix launcher which I only use with Phoenix. For tournaments I'll probably use the gold LR for right spin and the black long L string launcher for left spin.

I'm debating getting Master Diabolos for its launcher, as my gold LR recently needed repair work and I'm not sure how much longer it will hold up.

Definitely get Master. Master is a great part, and the launcher is good.
The Buster Xcalibur Launcher imma buy the string launcher maybe next week
I use the red/black LR String with the Long Beylauncher grip (the red one.)
I use the hypersphere and slingshock L\R lauchers