[Answered]  question about stickers

so instead or using nail polish to protect your stickers, can you use a small coating of glue?
EDIT: i want to know if its tournament legal.
I have, and it seems to work fine. The only difficulty is that you have to make it a very thin coat, or it won't look good.
(May. 03, 2021  8:02 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I have, and it seems to work fine. The only difficulty is that you have to make it a very thin coat, or it won't look good.

NOT IF you have clear glue hehe.
No, even if you have clear glue. If you just blot it on, then it still won't look very good even with clear glue. It's easy to tell if you coated or stained the stickers.
(May. 03, 2021  8:54 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: No, even if you have clear glue. If you just blot it on, then it still won't look very good even with clear glue. It's easy to tell if you coated or stained the stickers.

no like grab a cotton swab or something and rub it on.
(May. 03, 2021  9:59 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  8:54 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: No, even if you have clear glue. If you just blot it on, then it still won't look very good even with clear glue. It's easy to tell if you coated or stained the stickers.

That seems like it would work
(May. 03, 2021  10:01 PM)WorldKai Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  9:59 PM)eggblader Wrote: no like grab a cotton swab or something and rub it on.

That seems like it would work

is it wbo legal?
(May. 03, 2021  9:59 PM)eggblader Wrote:

Yes, this would work. It would work better if you brush it on neatly, but in the end, it depends on how nice you want it to look. I understand that some people don't really care.
(May. 03, 2021  6:46 PM)eggblader Wrote: so instead or using nail polish to protect your stickers, can you use a small coating of glue?
EDIT: i want to know if its tournament legal.

I see nail polish working better because like others have said you need a thin as heck layer of glue or it might mess up the bey. As far as it being legal for tournaments I dont think it would be illegal but probably shouldn't go for it. Better safe then sorry