[Answered]  is 3.style a good seller

his reviews are suspiciously repeating is he a good seller or trusted
(Aug. 25, 2019  8:24 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: his reviews are suspiciously repeating is he a good seller or trusted
Oh he is a great seller. I have bought from him on multiple occasions.
(Aug. 25, 2019  8:24 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: his reviews are suspiciously repeating is he a good seller or trusted

Great Seller!
He's a great seller, I'm just not too creative when I have the same consistent quality and service. He's legit.

He’s good although a little pricey for me. I have used him personally and also know many on these boards have bought from them as well.
3.style is a bro and a main supplier to the NJ/NY meta. Fact.

My man, he is much reliable as to ask him to hold my soda. As for the repeated good seller, it could be the same person buying a bulk of parts off from him/her.
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:48 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:

My man, he is much reliable as to ask him to hold my soda. As for the repeated good seller, it could be the same person buying a bulk of parts off from him/her.
Ty

I’ve brought like $400 in parts (maybe $50 a week), I always leave positive feedback on my purchases, and I’m lazy with making feedback notes. Good skepticism, though.
(Sep. 18, 2019  1:53 PM)Roh’bel Wrote:

I’ve brought like $400 in parts (maybe $50 a week), I always leave positive feedback on my purchases, and I’m lazy with making feedback notes. Good skepticism, though.

Ty