[Answered]  how does the ranking work????

can someone please tell me how the rankings work because i have no idea
(Mar. 21, 2021  1:40 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Alguém pode me dizer como funcionam as classificações porque eu não tenho ideia

A classificação wbba (vida real) funciona apenas para grupos Legend, Rank A, Rank B e Rank CThe wbba rank (real life) works only for Legend, Rank A, Rank B and Rank C groups just have to complete the takara Tomy challenge and get enough points to enter the Rank Legend group

(Mar. 21, 2021  1:40 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Alguém pode me dizer como funcionam as classificações porque eu não tenho ideia

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...yPost=4401 Here is the website about what I explained
in that first part he said the following:
"The wbba ranking (real life) only works fo groups"

and since we are into topics of rankings
anyone know how the wbo ranking works?
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:14 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:

A classificação wbba (vida real) funciona apenas para grupos Legend, Rank A, Rank B e Rank CThe wbba rank (real life) works only for Legend, Rank A, Rank B and Rank C groups just have to complete the takara Tomy challenge and get enough points to enter the Rank Legend group

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...yPost=4401 Here is the website about what I explained
UHHHH I DON'T UNDERSTAND SORRY

(Mar. 21, 2021  2:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: in that first part he said the following:
"The wbba ranking (real life) only works fo groups"

and since we are into topics of rankings
anyone know how the wbo ranking works?

THATS WHAT I WAS ASKING ABOUT SORRY IF I WASN'T SPECIFIC ENOUGH
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:17 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:14 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: A classificação wbba (vida real) funciona apenas para grupos Legend, Rank A, Rank B e Rank CA classificação wbba (vida real) funciona apenas para os grupos Legend, Rank A, Rank B e Rank C apenas tem que completar o desafio takara Tomy e obtenha pontos suficientes para entrar no grupo Rank Legend

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...yPost=4401 Aqui está o site sobre o que expliquei
UHHHH EU NÃO ENTENDO, DESCULPE

(Mar. 21, 2021  2:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: naquela primeira parte ele disse o seguinte:
"O ranking wbba (vida real) só funciona para grupos"

e como estamos em tópicos de rankings
alguém sabe como funciona o ranking wbo?

ISSO É O QUE EU ESTAVA PERGUNTANDO PESAROSO SE NÃO FOSSE ESPECÍFICO O SUFICIENTE

About WBO you just have to participate in tournaments and earn points to move up the rank
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:19 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:17 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: UHHHH EU NÃO ENTENDO, DESCULPE

ISSO É O QUE EU ESTAVA PERGUNTANDO PESAROSO SE NÃO FOSSE ESPECÍFICO O SUFICIENTE

About WBO you just have to participate in tournaments and earn points to move up the rank

thats the thing i live in south australia there IS NO TOURNAMENTS
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:22 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:19 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: Sobre o WBO você só precisa participar de torneios e ganhar pontos para subir na classificação

isso é o que eu moro no sul da austrália NÃO HÁ TORNEIOS
Because I live in Portugal and there are no tournaments either, it's boring
well thats good i'm not the only one with no tournanents
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:23 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: bem, isso é bom, eu não sou o único sem torneios

😂😂
do you know how to change the unanswered to answered
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:25 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: você sabe como mudar o sem resposta para respondido

No i never did that
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF!!!!!!!!!
at least you two dont have tournaments cause you are in a different country than the majority of peeps
I still live in USA but also dont have any tournaments

(Mar. 21, 2021  2:25 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: do you know how to change the unanswered to answered

go to the first post
click on the pencil
click on full edit
change to answered
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:34 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: at least you two dont have tournaments cause you are in a different country than the majority of peeps
I still live in USA but also dont have any tournaments

(Mar. 21, 2021  2:25 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: do you know how to change the unanswered to answered

go to the first post
click on the pencil
click on full edit
change to answered
thanks super helpfull