[Answered]  do LR string Launchers break?

do they break? i saw in here they can break. pls help me
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:35 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote: do they break? i saw in here they can break. pls help me

Yes, they can break
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:36 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:35 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote: do they break? i saw in here they can break. pls help me

Yes, they can break

do they break easily?

i meant string launchers
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:37 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:36 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yes, they can break

do they break easily?

i meant string launchers

Some do some don’t. It depends on how their made
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:40 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:37 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote: do they break easily?

i meant string launchers

Some do some don’t. It depends on how their made

oh i see its random. thanks
Every launcher has the potential to break. The Long LR launcher found in the Cho Z Achilles starter is a little bit more durable than the normal LR launcher, partly from the improved 8 ring inside it, but it can still break.
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:42 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:40 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Some do some don’t. It depends on how their made

oh i see its random. thanks
No problem
They break alot
It depends on how careful you are with your launchers. You can launch hard without damaging them, but it takes practice and caution. Be careful with your launchers!
That will depend on how you launch (anime style vs how you should actually do it). If you can use a ripcord launcher to test your combos, that would be best, and just use the actual LR string launchers for tournaments. Otherwise, you'll have to buy a lot in order to continue playing (or DIY the gears from steel for best durability)