[Answered]  best hasbro format beys?

What are the best hasbro format beys to use for competitive tournaments  
as such any attack types stamina and defense types
opposite spin stamina. Maybe same spin if you get a very strong read, but you really just want to equalize.
From my 10 hasbeys Hercules is best. From what I have heard he Is one of the best in current meta. I tested him vs all beys in best of 2 mode and not even revive Phoenix beat him.
Balkesh B3 00Wall bearing
Balkesh B3, Caynox C3, Spryzen S3, Turbo Spryzen, Turbo Achilles, Garuda G3, maybe hasbro Judgment or Zwei when it comes out if they’re good.
(Oct. 11, 2019  7:44 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Balkesh B3, Caynox C3, Spryzen S3, Turbo Spryzen, Turbo Achilles, Garuda G3, maybe hasbro Judgment or Zwei when it comes out if they’re good.
Yeah, and I definitely think there is some merit to using J3 or aK4 for pure opposite spin battles. But you gotta know the right combos with them or they're bad.
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:54 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  7:44 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Balkesh B3, Caynox C3, Spryzen S3, Turbo Spryzen, Turbo Achilles, Garuda G3, maybe hasbro Judgment or Zwei when it comes out if they’re good.
Yeah, and I definitely think there is some merit to using J3 or aK4 for pure opposite spin battles. But you gotta know the right combos with them or they're bad.
I agree, maybe combos like aK4 00E Gr/ Br, or some J3 00E/ 7C Gr/ Br.
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:11 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:54 PM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah, and I definitely think there is some merit to using J3 or aK4 for pure opposite spin battles. But you gotta know the right combos with them or they're bad.
I agree, maybe combos like aK4 00E Gr/ Br, or some J3 00E/ 7C Gr/ Br.
Honestly, I recommend Dm-S over both of them. It just works better in those matchups.
What about Turbo Valtryek? I think it'll be good for attack.
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:21 AM)Armor Wrote: What about Turbo Valtryek? I think it'll be good for attack.

But what about against TT combos? Probably not
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:21 AM)Armor Wrote: What about Turbo Valtryek? I think it'll be good for attack.
Maybe, but not only will TT be a problem, Hasbro has things like K4 and B3 which are very hard to beat with attack.
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

But what about against TT combos? Probably not

Just to be clear here, Are we talking about in the standard format, or Hasbro only? If you're thinking about standard format, you're going to be kind of hopeless there.

The only really usable layer would be Balkesh B3. Caynox can work as a Phoenix counter, but I wouldn't bother trying with all the Zwei and Judgement going around. Spryzen Requiem S3 and Turbo Spryzen might work like Balkesh, and they're heavier. Turbo Achilles is hopeless against TT, but you do get 00 and Dm-S(which I hear is really good?). Garuda G3 is outclassed in today's meta.
(Oct. 12, 2019  9:19 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  1:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: But what about against TT combos? Probably not

Just to be clear here, Are we talking about in the standard format, or Hasbro only? If you're thinking about standard format, you're going to be kind of hopeless there.

The only really usable layer would be Balkesh B3. Caynox can work as a Phoenix counter, but I wouldn't bother trying with all the Zwei and Judgement going around. Spryzen Requiem S3 and Turbo Spryzen might work like Balkesh, and they're heavier. Turbo Achilles is hopeless against TT, but you do get 00 and Dm-S(which I hear is really good?). Garuda G3 is outclassed in today's meta.
Yeah, that's why I want to see Hasbro format revived. Its really sad how Hasbro bladers can't even compete in today's meta.
(Oct. 13, 2019  6:10 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  9:19 PM)Armor Wrote: Just to be clear here, Are we talking about in the standard format, or Hasbro only? If you're thinking about standard format, you're going to be kind of hopeless there.

Yeah, that's why I want to see Hasbro format revived. Its really sad how Hasbro bladers can't even compete in today's meta.
Here’s to hoping that Hasbro makes Zwei and Judgment really good.